Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Morning everyone. Nearly 7am and it's dark. Feels more like 3am. Just had coffee and a biscuit and gone back to bed.

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Sent off too early
    WheelsOfSteel hope the house extension is going well.
    I have been on the waiting list for the hospice for one week now and got nowhere, must try to think of all extra days a bonus x

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Nice to hear from you again denise my
    Arcadian you do keep busy
    WheelsOfSteel

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I agree WheelsOfSteel. So many look ugly and can't help but feel they must impact on the wildlife and surrounding area.

Hope the day goes [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Arcadian
    replied
    Morning!
    Awake half an hour before my alarm
    Off to London for some research programme participation, where I lend out a bit of time on my brain and nerves...

Leave a comment:

• WheelsOfSteel
    replied
    Mixed feelings about solar power here.
    A friend has just had solar panels put on her roof, and says they are great.
    Meanwhile, out here in our rural paradise, there is much opposition a landowner's plan to surround the village with acres of solar farm incorporating about 120,000 solar panels.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Giant magnifying glass is obviously not up and running yet. I seem to recall this was going to be/or was being tried in a village surrounded by mountains some years ago but no idea about the results. I hope they managed to make it a large space or everyone would be fighting for a place in the sun. 😎

Leave a comment:

• WheelsOfSteel
    replied
    Good Morning denise
    I would have checked in earlier, but I had to go and supervise the delivery of building materials onto my driveway.
    Construction of my accessible Chez Ed can now commence!
    Hiya Arcadian I read your other post about how rotten you are feeling. Sympathies...

Leave a comment:

• Arcadian
    replied
    I was up at half 4, but coughing and a headache and unusually not as sociable...

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I seem to be here on my own every morning. 😥

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Morning everyone. Went for a long walk yesterday, which I suffered for, obviously not as fit as I used to be. Terrible cramp in my legs last night so who says exercise is good for us. 🤔

Interesting piece on BBC news about care in hospital. Not enough movement, food available should be spread out throughout the day and people encouraged to dress and the need for mental stimulation. This is exactly how I felt about Stephens stay, he was lucky to get the basics. Nothing back about my complaint. 🧐

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Thinking of nibblers. I had a pet rabbit that had the run of the garden. He took a big delight in nipping the heads off my plants, he didn't eat them just destructive delight, then he would skip around the garden like he hadn't a care in the world. Nothing like seeing a newly planted clematis just about to flower bitten off at ground level. 😐

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I didn't have a good night. Kept waking up. Just having tea and a mince pie. 🤤

Leave a comment:

• Arcadian
    replied
    Awake around half one and five o'clock again the last couple of nights.
    Dilemma of trying to fight it and trying to sleep, or to do something relaxing / soporific that induces sleep.

Decided on a mug of tea and biscuits, initially reading, but then some short history stuff on YouTube.

A slow start to the day and more stuff for the backlog if I don't nod off...

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I think George would do his best. Chrissy took one look at a seagull sitting on the balcony and fled under the table. 😳😸

Leave a comment:

Working...
X