No announcement yet.

Reason to be cheerful πŸ’“πŸ’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry matthew55 I hope with my ❀ that your day gets better. Sending big hugs to you πŸ€— 😘x

Comment

Thank you Deb things aren't so bad. Two new films on Netflix, my beautiful stadium used for the Big Fight and a chance of beating the old enemy this avo. But that doesn't make me love you less. πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xxx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I've started watching vigil. Have to say confined spaces and sea doesn't do much for me but hey I know it's only TV 😳

Comment

Big pamper day. Nails done, hair washed, body washed and moisturizer all over, and I mean ALL over. Totally Happy Day πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xxxx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I can see the grin on your face from here matthew55 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

She knows me sooooo well πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Reason to be cheerful
                Trip to Worcester cathedral with family.Lovely lunch in cathedral cafe.

Walk by river before rain started .Home to rest on bed ,chocolate and new book
                A lovely day
                best wishes
                Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Mary C View Post
                  Home to rest on bed ,chocolate and new book
                  Ahh, sheer bliss Mary πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Mary C Sounds like a really lovely day πŸ’–
                    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Worked from home today...thankful I still can but who knows how long for...a colleague popped by and we shared lunch and a gossip. We've worked together 14+ years and become good friends. I gave him the last of the rum cake to take home.
                      Blessed to have good friendsπŸ’–
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good friends are worth their weight in cake. xx

​

Comment

LindaB
                          Hi glad your day went well too.I had a offer to help me with predictable app by a forum member who lives not far from me.
                          MND association also put me in touch with SLT project manager.I feel very lucky to have offers of help as I want to get familiar with the APP before I need to use it.
                          Best wishes
                          Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Mary C View Post
                            LindaB
                            Hi glad your day went well too.I had a offer to help me with predictable app by a forum member who lives not far from me.
                            MND association also put me in touch with SLT project manager.I feel very lucky to have offers of help as I want to get familiar with the APP before I need to use it.
                            Best wishes
                            Mary
                            Oh that's good news ....now I can access it I will play around with it and hopefully be ready when needed....which may be sooner rather than later 😘

Comment

I was just the first ever shave for a really lovely carer who is in her second week into the job. No toilet paper required! πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

πŸ’–My downstairs neighbour bought me a beautiful orchid plant and wrote me a gorgeous card. Her and her husband offered support with shopping, hospital appointments and basically give them a shout if needed. Gave me their mobile numbers etc.
                                I thought that a lovely gesture.πŸ’–

(I'm slowly coming to terms with allowing ppl to help...after years of being ultra independent...it doesn't come easy....but I'm learning)πŸ˜‡

Comment

Working...
                                X