Reason to be cheerful πŸ’“πŸ’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit like Jack & the Beanstalk in reverse xx
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

My cleaner is coming back! She disappeared for ages and I'm so happy she's back. The fact that she's a ten is a factor I'll admit, not that I can do anything anymore. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        My cleaner is coming back! She disappeared for ages and I'm so happy she's back.
        Great news. More company for you too and she can give you bits of gossip (from her time inside πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜) 😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I feel young again! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Just had a wonderful body wash by a beautiful young lady. It's times like that I actually grateful for my disability. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

There are perks! Xx
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

"Perk" being the operative word πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

I haven't been like it for a good long time. I'm just releived it still works! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ§xx

Comment

Sometimes I read the postings on here and they've completely changed from the original heading. I have to keep going back to keep up. I mean they can be taken out of context or not. Might be because it's 2am and I've lost touch with reality 😱 sleep where are you?
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Relax and remain calm Denise, it's like this on this forum. It's one of the reasons I love it so. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

We made it back home in one piece.( always a relief !) ✈

Its lovely to see the πŸ‚ autumn colours and I'm just sitting in my riser recliner watching the squirrels on the lawn. Even more special to see the family after seven weeks. Our baby grandson was unsure of us at first but after a bit of hair pulling.( him not us !) he was fine. He's old enough to enjoy riding on my powerchair but not to steer it !

Hugs to all xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Glad you both made it back without any drama Deb

Time to get reacquainted with your little grandson - enjoy πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘©β€πŸ¦Ό 😘😘

​

Comment

Deb Aww glad you’ve had a lovely holiday ​​​​​​ ❀️
                            Janette x

Comment

Deb welcome back so glad you've had a great break in the sun. Home sweet home πŸ’–
                              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Deb best homecoming wishes from me too. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X