Reason to be cheerful πŸ’“πŸ’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heather R wow now that's a view worth having 😍
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good stuff Heather xx

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
        This week I have been lucky enough to have a seaview front my bedroom window, lucky me x
        Are you sure you want to go home Heather R πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

If I was a millionaire I could stay here! X
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

If I was a millionaire I could stay here! X
            You have something more valuable than a million pounds Heather - friendship 😊πŸ₯°
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

What a beautiful view to wake up to Heather R . Gorgeous xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

This week I have been lucky enough to have a seaview front my bedroom window, lucky me x
                What part of the world is is Heather R ?
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Scarborough
                  Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Looks amazing Heather R 😍

Comment

Went to Scarborough 40 years ago. Always meant to go back. Xxx
                      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                        Went to Scarborough 40 years ago. Always meant to go back. Xxx
                        To apologise?

Richard

Comment

Heather R Morning Heather. What a wonderful view. Is the accommodation an hotel and is it accessible?

Richard
                          Richard

Comment

Oh very funny Richard. Dont judge others on your own experiences 🀣

Comment

My central heating works, whether I can afford to run it is the Elephant. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
                              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

That was one thing about wood fires you have to pay up front. Not much fun carrying it up the stairs and then sharing the room with any wildlife that came up on the wood. 😳

Comment

Working...
                                X