Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    My reason is my brother and his wife are visiting. Probably the last time we will see eachother. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Ellie yes it beats attending hospital which was the original reason for her visitπŸ‘...I definitely would of done the same for her.

Probably not keen to travel North with those tweezers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    What a lovely day LindaB - beats a day attending a respiratory appointment.

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    I'm feeling blessed having such wonderful friend.
    She is wonderful, yes, and I am absolutely sure you would do the same for her. 😘

PS. Would she travel up North with those tweezers? I know a man with Denis Healey eyebrows πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    My best friend stayed last night and today I've been pampered with a hair wash and eyebrows plucked.

My apartment is tidy and clean and even the ironing is all done and put away.

I'm feeling blessed having such wonderful friend. Literally nothing is too much trouble for her....πŸ™πŸ’–

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Glad you are home again. 😘πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Deb best homecoming wishes from me too. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Deb welcome back so glad you've had a great break in the sun. Home sweet home πŸ’–

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Deb Aww glad you’ve had a lovely holiday ​​​​​​ ❀️

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Glad you both made it back without any drama Deb

Time to get reacquainted with your little grandson - enjoy πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘©β€πŸ¦Ό 😘😘

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    We made it back home in one piece.( always a relief !) ✈

Its lovely to see the πŸ‚ autumn colours and I'm just sitting in my riser recliner watching the squirrels on the lawn. Even more special to see the family after seven weeks. Our baby grandson was unsure of us at first but after a bit of hair pulling.( him not us !) he was fine. He's old enough to enjoy riding on my powerchair but not to steer it !

Hugs to all xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Relax and remain calm Denise, it's like this on this forum. It's one of the reasons I love it so. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Sometimes I read the postings on here and they've completely changed from the original heading. I have to keep going back to keep up. I mean they can be taken out of context or not. Might be because it's 2am and I've lost touch with reality 😱 sleep where are you?

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I haven't been like it for a good long time. I'm just releived it still works! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ§xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    "Perk" being the operative word πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    There are perks! Xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X