Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb
    replied
    Yippee! The shower in our wetroom is fixed. I'm not a happy bunny without a shower and having hair washed with cups in the wash basin has been hurting my neck.

To celebrate 🍾 ive ordered new fluffy towels and shower gel (and even more toddler books and toys !)

Definitely reasons to be cheerful xxx

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    denise πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I gave Stephen a haircut and shaved his beard off. Not sure if he feels it's an improvement but it certainly is better for me having to look at him. 😊

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Doug Carpenter snap. Well my hairdresser came and tidied me up. Its the little things.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Today my two best carers washed my hair.

Bliss!

Doug

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    Lots of reasons to be cheerful πŸ’•

MMG Congratulations on the new granddaughter and enjoy the cuddles.

Deb Enjoy your time in Spain and I hope you have a speedy recovery from covid.
    Handy you have a GP in the family.

​​​​​​​Heather R Enjoy your time with your little granddaughter.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Heather R Aww Heather, have a lovely day with your little granddaughter xx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Deb well done for making for making it to Spain again and making the most of it despite Covid.
    MMG how lovely, enjoy the cuddles
    one thing that cheers me on difficult days is being sent photos of my beautiful grandchildren, and my one year old granddaughter is coming to stay tomorrow! Xxx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    That's fantastic news MMG. Congratulations to you all and enjoy that first cuddle xxx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    MMG Oh how wonderful - congrats to all.

Thanks for sharing your good news 😘

Leave a comment:

• MMG
    replied
    We have reason to be cheerful today, our granddaughter was born at 3:42 this morning. A little sister for our 4 year old grandson. Can't wait to have a cuddle

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Deb I am so glad to hear your grandson is with you Debbie, that's just wonderful and hopefully makes coping with Covid a tad easier.

Wishing you a full recovery 🀞🀞😘

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Everytime we come to Spain i think it will be the last but we make it again. The airport was total chaos but special assistance were great. Not surprisingly after being in a crowded airport with no ventilation we both got covid 3 days after arriving.

Still feel very weary and have a very annoying cough but on the mend and all our family are here to celebrate a special birthday ( not mine !) So making memories. I feel very lucky to watch my grandson learning to swim. Im also lucky that amongst our family is a GP keeping an eye on my cough.

Love and hugs to all xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Maria C how frustrating that must have been 😏

Thanks for the nagging lol point takenπŸ’‹

Leave a comment:

• Maria C
    replied
    Ellie, LindaB we had a power outage here about two weeks ago, and I was stuck in my wheelchair as the batteries for my rising recliner were drained. The recliner was in the standing position. That was merely frustrating. I now have extra 9 V batteries on hand.

I’m seconding the nagging that you fully charge the battery for the NIV.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X