No announcement yet.

Reason to be cheerful πŸ’“πŸ’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabbycat Aww Tabs, that sounds fabulous and not too far from home.

Gets you away from the building site too.

Three cheers for the girls πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (and the shower 🀭)
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Sounds fantastic Tabbycat, enjoy!

I recently stayed at forest holidays in a lodge that was wheelchair accessible and it had a hot tub with a hoist. It was a much needed chance to recharge the batteries.

Comment

Tabbycat that sounds a great weekend, so glad for you xx
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

If you're looking for a holiday or weekend destination that is wheelchair accessible, I can recommend Major's Lodge. Wheelchair accessible tours of the reserve and the lodge has a wheelchair accessible bird hide.

Looking for a unique, family day out? Visit Watatunga – a wildlife safari in Norfolk. Come & see our stunning animals in one of our electric buggies. Book now.
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Things to be happy about.....my son has been amazing with me since my diagnosis. Everyday he asks have I eaten, how am I and that he loves me 😁.

Comment

Working...
            X