Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb
    replied
    That's fantastic news MMG. Congratulations to you all and enjoy that first cuddle xxx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    MMG Oh how wonderful - congrats to all.

Thanks for sharing your good news 😘

Leave a comment:

• MMG
    replied
    We have reason to be cheerful today, our granddaughter was born at 3:42 this morning. A little sister for our 4 year old grandson. Can't wait to have a cuddle

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Deb I am so glad to hear your grandson is with you Debbie, that's just wonderful and hopefully makes coping with Covid a tad easier.

Wishing you a full recovery 🀞🀞😘

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Everytime we come to Spain i think it will be the last but we make it again. The airport was total chaos but special assistance were great. Not surprisingly after being in a crowded airport with no ventilation we both got covid 3 days after arriving.

Still feel very weary and have a very annoying cough but on the mend and all our family are here to celebrate a special birthday ( not mine !) So making memories. I feel very lucky to watch my grandson learning to swim. Im also lucky that amongst our family is a GP keeping an eye on my cough.

Love and hugs to all xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Maria C how frustrating that must have been 😏

Thanks for the nagging lol point takenπŸ’‹

Leave a comment:

• Maria C
    replied
    Ellie, LindaB we had a power outage here about two weeks ago, and I was stuck in my wheelchair as the batteries for my rising recliner were drained. The recliner was in the standing position. That was merely frustrating. I now have extra 9 V batteries on hand.

I’m seconding the nagging that you fully charge the battery for the NIV.

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Which (nag that I am πŸ˜‰) I hope you charge regularly because, Sod's Law, the day you have a power outage, the battery will have leached charge and won't last long 😬 😘
    It’s attached permanently to the machine…so charges when in use πŸ₯°

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    ... asked for a battery; which they then provided.
    Which (nag that I am πŸ˜‰) I hope you charge regularly because, Sod's Law, the day you have a power outage, the battery will have leached charge and won't last long 😬 😘

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Ellie you’re correct it was mains only but I followed your advice & asked for a battery; which they then provided. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯°
    Ellie and LindaB I'm taking note just in case, top tips thanks 😊

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Ellie you’re correct it was mains only but I followed your advice & asked for a battery; which they then provided. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯°

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    today I've been provided with a 2nd machine
    That's great Linda, reassuring to know that you have a spare / one in each room - your NIV machine is mains only I seem to remember? xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I agree Ellie & today I've been provided with a 2nd machineπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    NIV - using NIV makes me cheerful because without it I'd be as cheerless as a bag of cats. 😘

Leave a comment:

• WheelsOfSteel
    replied
    Thank you dear ladies. Just need a mower attachment for the chair now
    View would be better if my ugly mug wasn't in the way

Leave a comment:

Working...
X