• Show
Clear All

• Heather R
    replied
    WheelsOfSteel well done you! x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    WheelsOfSteel Good on your mate πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ, Eddie and yes, nice view xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    WheelsOfSteel great looking garden & view !

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Careful if they think you can escape all on your own they might leave you to get on with it 🀣

Leave a comment:

• WheelsOfSteel
    replied
    Still not got the right door ramp for my power chair, but I managed to bodge something together to get the chair out for a spin round the garden. 16509814855431404695693757582716.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Maria C
    replied
    Ellie Thanks for the reminder about accessibility options on the iPad. I’ve been accidentally opening ads because my hand brushes the screen. A few small changes and things are less frustrating.

Sometimes I need the obvious pointed out to me. πŸ€ͺ

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Ellie thanks little sista πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    LindaB Another chance for me to say Whoop whoop πŸ‘πŸ‘

Get to know the Accessibility settings of the iPad Linda - adjusting some settings can make a big difference if your fingers are slow and clumsy.

Accessibility features include: changing touch, keyboard and pointer options. Look in your Settings -> Accessibility and you’ll see plenty of options.

Have fun 😘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    GillB πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’ll come to you for tips.

I already had the app on my phone….not used much, however voice is virtually kaputt so need to use more.πŸ₯°

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    LindaB

That's good news. That's how I got mine too. Predictable is easy to use so just ask if you get stuck. I taught myself how to add phrases and categories.

I was mucking about when friends were here on Saturday. I changed it to German but then couldn't change it back. It then defaulted to an American accent but I worked it out. I also have set it to allow profane words naughty me 🀣 x

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    πŸ’–πŸ’–Received a loan iPad from MNDA, which is great!

Predictable App is on there tooπŸ₯³

Will take me a few days to work it all out….should keep me out of mischiefπŸ’–πŸ’–

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna
    replied
    Going to wear my new one tomorrow Ellie when my brother and sister visit!!

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Glad youve all had the lovely days you deserve Hakuna Ellie​​​​​​​ LindaB​​​​​​​ Tony .,its good when things feel normalish.

We are home at last and have had a lovely day with the family πŸ‘ͺ. We were delayed and didn't land until 1Am and had a bit of a mare with transfers in Spain but hey! Our wonderful son stayed up to collect our WAV to meet us and then did a bbq at tea time today . Im feeling loved and blessed ( and knackered!)xxxπŸ’•

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Hakuna I thought of today as I wore a bra for the first time since October 😍😍

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna
    replied
    I had a great day too with our eldest daughter. (Our younger daughter has Covid so avoiding me). We went to a garden centre and had a lovely time wandering round, having cake and coffee (I watched her eat and drink). Tiring but well worth it. Glad you all had good days. Reminds us there is good times to be had.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X