No announcement yet.

Reason to be cheerful πŸ’“πŸ’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellie .Hope respite goes well for you and you can relax and enjoy all the therapies. You're right about carers needing a break too but I'm sure your hubby will miss you xx

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      I'm sure your hubby will miss you
      We shall see 😍

You're right though Debbie, the break does rejuvenate him. xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I need to be rejuvenated. My bones ache. 😩
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Brand new 'An American Horror Story" is back on Disney plus, best 7.99 I spend a month. New show every Wednesday. A great reason to keep those pills in the cupboard a bit longer. πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            Brand new 'An American Horror Story" is back on Disney plus, best 7.99 I spend a month. New show every Wednesday. A great reason to keep those pills in the cupboard a bit longer. πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜xx
            Now that's right up my street😱😱
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

And a beautiful evening here xx
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

πŸ’–my granddaughter visited today - she brought meals she has cooked for me and frozen. What a thoughtful young woman she has become. She also put up two pictures for me. My reason to be cheerful todayπŸ’–
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

The apple doesn't fall from the tree LindaB 😘

​

Comment

That’s great Linda. What a fab granddaughter you’ve got, Lynne x
                    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

My reason to be cheerful today was we had a lovely afternoon by the river in Stratford Upon Avon.The sun shone as we enjoyed watching barges going through the lock and a bit of people watching.
                      A beautiful drive through the countryside left me with a warm glow.
                      Best wishes
                      Mary

Comment

Thats so lovely Linda.. you must be so proud of her ! πŸ’•

My son or his wife send me a video or photo of our grandson every morning and it keeps me smiling πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—xx

Comment

Mary C You put the rest of us to shame Mary with all of your gallivanting - good for you πŸ™‚ xx

​

Comment

That sounds like such a lovely day Mary 😊xx

Comment

Ellie πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
                              Lynne K love her so much
                              Mary C Sounds divine
                              Deb what a lovely thing to do for you

​​​​ Small things make all the difference πŸ’–

Comment

A reason to be cheerful.
                                Hi all , Sunday has always been a day of rest and a family day for husband and I when possible .I used to start the day by going to Catholic mass at church.These days I watch it on line which is lovely as I can watch it from a choice of churches.My deacon brings Communion fortnightly.Planning to get back to my own church which only does mass on Saturday evenings due to covid consequences.

I have two friends from work coming to visit late morning.Hopefully we can sit in the garden which looks great thanks to my husband and sister in law labouring. .Lots of pretty flowers and some vegetables doing well in greenhouse.

I have forced myself to do exercise this morning on arms and legs to try and prevent joint stiffness.

Planning breakfast in bed.Just had a cup of tea.

Feeling blessed.

Wishing you all a cheerful day.

Blest wishes
                                Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X