No announcement yet.

Reason to be cheerful πŸ’“πŸ’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wonderful sister in law you have Mary. It sounds like you have a lovely day planned. You'll definitely be ready for your pj's by 9 o clock..

My reason to be cheerful is a long facetime with our πŸ‘Ά grandson yesterday ( he's very clever to be facetiming at 7 months !) We saw him have hs tea🍼πŸ₯¦πŸ₯’πŸ and bathπŸ›€ and it was so funny πŸ˜„ ..we were laughing all evening. Technology is fab!

Enjoy sipping your wine and tasting the cooking x πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Deb Are you challenging LindaB for her πŸ‘‘ πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
        πŸ˜‚I can't βœ‹using them xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Mary C Sounds an amazing and packed day...how lovely to have meals cooked in advance...home cooking treats!
          You certainly have lots of reasons to be cheerful...enjoyπŸ’–πŸ’–
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            I can't compete 😁
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

My reason to be cheerful πŸ’–STRICTLY COME DANCINGπŸ’–starts tonight. Love the music....glitter and watching people dance. Just makes me smile. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

Comment

Woke up breathing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 as good a reason as anyπŸ˜‡

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                    Woke up breathing
                    That means at least you slept πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh I sleep just for an hour at a time though.πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

πŸ’– My best friend stayed over last night...so this morning I had a cup of tea in bed....had my hair washed and blow dried....breakfast made...she's such a blessingπŸ’–

Comment

How kind. Sounds like you were really pampered Linda!

I'm hoping my carers will wash my hair at lunchtime.

Yesterday, a tech guy from Assistive Technology installed Eyegaze on my computer. Amazing, but so much to learn. Slight problem is the on screen keyboard takes up a lot of space on my small screen. But early days......

Doug

Comment

I use hair wash caps. Drench is the best smelling I've found so far. Means you can have a hair wash in your favourite seat. πŸ€ͺπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

P.S. Can I borrow your friend Linda? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€xx

Comment

Doug Carpenter sounds like you're due to be pampered too.
                                Eyegaze I don't know anything about but sounds like you're on top of it. Others on here know much more and may be able to suggest a fix for screen issuesπŸ‘

​​​​​@matthew55 a bit too far for her to pop into you I'm afraid Matthew. πŸ˜‚ She really is a special person. It's good to have a friend....rare these days IMO.
                                You always seem to find a way round every obstacle. πŸ€—

Comment

Working...
                                X