Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    I only took two efforts to get myself out of bed this morning. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Mary C . What a lovely day ! Keep enjoying it xx😘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Mary C Sounds fabulous Mary and it's not over yet! xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Mary C what a lovely day you've had and still having. Definitely lots of reasons to be cheerful πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ’–

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Reason to be cheerful

My brother and his wife are over to visit from Canada.We went with them for lunch with 2 more friends over from Spain.
    We sat outside a restuarant with views of the countryside in the sunshine eating great food and laughing together.
    My sister in law is now in my kitchen making dinner for later as my son is coming with his lady friend...Pudding is lemon meringue .Grateful I can still eat albeit slowly.
    Another day with lots of blessings.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Heres to good friends and carers who go the extra mileπŸ₯‚

LindaB Your friend sounds wonderful but that shows you're a lovely friend too πŸ₯°

Ellie Your mini spa sounds magic... I do hope you are able to find a new carer who is just as good,

matthew55 Your pampering sounds interesting.. hope it went well.

XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Well let's just say I was standing to attention last time and she's coming back. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    The young lady who just recently gave me he best wash ever is coming to do it again this afternoon. I have a jar of E45 in waiting.
    Enjoy it mate (but not too much or she'll never come back) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Doug Carpenter Glad to hear your carers pamper you too!! And the eye gaze finally arrived, yippee.

I wonder if the onscreen keyboard can be resized? Can you get a click & drag from the top of the keyboard display or through its Settings (cog icon) SmartBox support is apparently good, so you could contact them. I am conscious though that a smaller keyboard, with smaller keys, may prove difficult to use, in practice.

If you struggle with the small screen, maybe you'd get a grant from the MNDA for a bigger device? xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    🍻 Ellie yes cheers to good friends old & new. matthew55 & Doug Carpenter seems we've all had a little bit of pampering. Because we're worth it. πŸ˜‡πŸ€—

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    The young lady who just recently gave me he best wash ever is coming to do it again this afternoon. I have a jar of E45 in waiting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Hey Matthew, maybe that carer of yours can use her exfoliation skills for good and give you your own pampering session πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Oh, that’s a lovely treat for both you and your luscious locks LindaB πŸ₯° It’s nice to be pampered. She sounds like a very kind friend to have as, I’m sure, you are as kind to her.

I also had a treat today, my own mini spa day! Body scrub exfoliation, slathered in body lotion and a hand massage, courtesy of my lovely carers (one of whom is finishing up today πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ but I shan’t dwell on that)

Here's to good friends πŸ₯‚ xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Doug Carpenter sounds like you're due to be pampered too.
    Eyegaze I don't know anything about but sounds like you're on top of it. Others on here know much more and may be able to suggest a fix for screen issuesπŸ‘

​​​​​@matthew55 a bit too far for her to pop into you I'm afraid Matthew. πŸ˜‚ She really is a special person. It's good to have a friend....rare these days IMO.
    You always seem to find a way round every obstacle. πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    P.S. Can I borrow your friend Linda? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X