X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heather R
    replied
    Thanks yes, I have to said I need bigger (and my toenails cutting!) x
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Heather R View Post
    I have enjoyed two nights being able to stretch my long legs out, thanks to this hole I accidentally made trying to lever myself round the bed 🤣. Methinks I need a larger hospital bed. X
    Have you Gruffalo feet, Heather? 😉😁😁

It must be pretty flimsy to rip like that. Presumably the end of the bed, or the entire bed, will be replaced, and definitely ask for a frame extension which lengthens the bed, and an insert to bridge the gap at either the head or foot of the bed. xx

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Originally posted by Heather R View Post
    I have enjoyed two nights being able to stretch my long legs out, thanks to this hole I accidentally made trying to lever myself round the bed 🤣. Methinks I need a larger hospital bed. X
    😯

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Oh I see. 😊

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    Deb so the toys and books are for you in the shower? Suppose you cant have little yellow ducks in a shower. My cat likes cleaning the shower floor. No idea what he gets out of it.😼
    I'd love books and toys in the shower denise.. 🦆 sorry I wasn't clear 🤷‍♀️ Everytime I order online I sneak toys and books in for our Grandson. Its a pity I can't answer the door so I can hide my purchases from Stuart xxx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Deb so the toys and books are for you in the shower? Suppose you cant have little yellow ducks in a shower. My cat likes cleaning the shower floor. No idea what he gets out of it.😼

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Yippee! The shower in our wetroom is fixed. I'm not a happy bunny without a shower and having hair washed with cups in the wash basin has been hurting my neck.

To celebrate 🍾 ive ordered new fluffy towels and shower gel (and even more toddler books and toys !)

Definitely reasons to be cheerful xxx

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    denise 😁😅

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I gave Stephen a haircut and shaved his beard off. Not sure if he feels it's an improvement but it certainly is better for me having to look at him. 😊

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Doug Carpenter snap. Well my hairdresser came and tidied me up. Its the little things.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Today my two best carers washed my hair.

Bliss!

Doug

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    Lots of reasons to be cheerful 💕

MMG Congratulations on the new granddaughter and enjoy the cuddles.

Deb Enjoy your time in Spain and I hope you have a speedy recovery from covid.
    Handy you have a GP in the family.

​​​​​​​Heather R Enjoy your time with your little granddaughter.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Heather R Aww Heather, have a lovely day with your little granddaughter xx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Deb well done for making for making it to Spain again and making the most of it despite Covid.
    MMG how lovely, enjoy the cuddles
    one thing that cheers me on difficult days is being sent photos of my beautiful grandchildren, and my one year old granddaughter is coming to stay tomorrow! Xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X