Think of others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think of others

Spare a thought for our cousins in Germany and Belgium who have sadly died in terrible flooding. It could so easily be us. ☹️🌷🕯️🙏
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

i know its really terrible. a few years ago in portugal when we had the fires it was so frightening. twice we left our home expecting it to be burnt down with everything inside. also the fear of not knowing where to go to be safe. it didnt happen once but twice. infact 3 times we left. i will never forget that fear. we take a lot for granted.

Comment

I have had some traumas in my 74 years in this life, but do feel my life has been so privileged to live in a country that so far hasn't been at war or suffered so much from climate change as the global south has. If only politicians would be responsible and take bold necessary action in collaboration with each other, instead of tokenistic gestures. x
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

My dad was in the war. Army reg short back and sides. Tutted at my hippy hair. You want to get yourself in the army, he'd threaten me. He was only half-joking.

Comment

Working...
        X