No announcement yet.

Toilet problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update we're going to put in a bog standard bog and we're going to get a bio bidet. So I'm happy with that. Going to do our own fitting which listening to some of the horror stories might be just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      Going to do our own fitting
      Just don't electrocute each other! xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Ha. Hey I'm not going to plumb the loo or the seat. Heaven help us if I did it. Though looking at vids on YouTube I could give it a go. 🤣

Comment

Good luck Denise with sorting Stephens toilet needs.
          lin retrospect I would have got a company out initially so see what shape/ style loo is compatible with a bio bidet.( in your area it South Western aids at Newton Abbott) If it’s a free service nothing to lose.

You hadn’t posted for a while Denise so was wondering if you were both ok but know you have a lot going on.
          Best wishes
          Mary

Comment

Thanks Mary I've made a note about newton abbot.

We're ok. Just had 2 really busy weeks. I've been busy compiling lists, filling in forms it doesn't seem to stop.

Funny really how online shopping is supposedly easier, but takes me forever even with s check list, by the time everything arrives I've forgotten what I've ordered. Then end up going to the local shop for what I've forgotten. 😳

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
              Funny really how online shopping is supposedly easier, but takes me forever even with s check list,
              You'll get used to it in no time Denise and you'll soon wonder why you ever used a 🛒 😘😘
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Working...
              X