X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    Funny really how online shopping is supposedly easier, but takes me forever even with s check list,
    You'll get used to it in no time Denise and you'll soon wonder why you ever used a πŸ›’ 😘😘

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Thanks Mary I've made a note about newton abbot.

We're ok. Just had 2 really busy weeks. I've been busy compiling lists, filling in forms it doesn't seem to stop.

Funny really how online shopping is supposedly easier, but takes me forever even with s check list, by the time everything arrives I've forgotten what I've ordered. Then end up going to the local shop for what I've forgotten. 😳

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Good luck Denise with sorting Stephens toilet needs.
    lin retrospect I would have got a company out initially so see what shape/ style loo is compatible with a bio bidet.( in your area it South Western aids at Newton Abbott) If it’s a free service nothing to lose.

You hadn’t posted for a while Denise so was wondering if you were both ok but know you have a lot going on.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Ha. Hey I'm not going to plumb the loo or the seat. Heaven help us if I did it. Though looking at vids on YouTube I could give it a go. 🀣

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    Going to do our own fitting
    Just don't electrocute each other! xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Update we're going to put in a bog standard bog and we're going to get a bio bidet. So I'm happy with that. Going to do our own fitting which listening to some of the horror stories might be just as well.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Thanks Mary that's wonderful xx

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Denise
    I am advised that south western aids at Newton abbot do site visits.I believe they can come out to your home and advise about shower chairs to have over bio bidets.Might be worth exploring if you decide to go down the bio bidet route .
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Yes I’ve been a bit fed up with it of late πŸ₯Ί life is hard enough as it is and it could be so much easier, but it’s getting there 🀞🏻 X

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I can't believe your adaptations have taken so long Janette! You must be so fed up and frustrated with waiting. ..Thats putting it politely.

Being able to get out but not back in is adding insult to injury. Grr! I've everything crossed that it all goes smoothly. XπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    I can get out but can’t get back in over the weatherboard
    Geez, is this a 'Mr Bean' film 😱😱😱 xx

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    About ***** time for you Janette - heavens knows you've been waiting long enough!!

And a fancy loo included - yes, with precise hoist positioning, you might even get a 2 for 1 from the Gerberit spray 😍

Roll on 18th October. 😘
    🀣🀣 yes Ellie waited far too long, got my ramp now I can get out but can’t get back in over the weatherboard hopefully the new front door solves that problem πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    ... things are moving eventually
    About ***** time for you Janette - heavens knows you've been waiting long enough!!

And a fancy loo included - yes, with precise hoist positioning, you might even get a 2 for 1 from the Gerberit spray 😍

Roll on 18th October. 😘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Swinging in the shower. Brilliant! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜xxx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    well done you. let us know how it went. xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X