Queen of emoji's πŸ’–πŸ€΄πŸ‘Έ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen of emoji's πŸ’–πŸ€΄πŸ‘Έ

I've recently been bestowed this title QUEEN OF EMOJI'S...much to my delight. My main adoring fan appears to be
    Ellie
    Forum Member
    Ellie who recognised my skill and in fact created the title. πŸ‘

With that in mind I propose a little gameπŸ€”
    Those of you who ever watch Richard Osman's House of Games will know that they some times have a section of the quiz whereby one person creates the name of a film...play...book...tv drama using just emoji's. The other person has to guess the title.

So let's see how this goes....have a guess then create one for us all to guess?
    ​

Category...Film πŸŽ₯
    🏊🐬😱

????????
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

😎
    LindaB
    Forum Member
    LindaB So, it's not necessarily a 3 word title, rather you're painting a picture of the title? πŸ€” 😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Yes the whole thing represents the title of the film...loosely πŸ˜‚
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Is it Jaws? Oh queen of the emojis xx

Comment

Deb
          Forum Member
          Deb correct.πŸ‘...I suppose to keep the game going you need to now create another one for us to guess πŸ˜‰

Comment

πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘°

Good game Linda as Bruce would say x

Comment

Runaway Bride?

Barry used to love an emoji quiz! xx

​

Comment

Yes you're βœ… Ellie and yes he did xx

Comment

πŸ˜‡ 😈 πŸ‘Ί

​

Comment

Ooo been racking my brains... the good, the bad and the ugly! Xxx

Comment

Sure is πŸ†

​

Comment

πŸŽ₯ πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ»πŸ―πŸ’πŸ‘¦πŸ“’

Comment

Yea ! πŸπŸ§” .x ( the x isn't part of it !)

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                            πŸŽ₯ πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ»πŸ―πŸ’πŸ‘¦πŸ“’
                            πŸ€” Jungle Book?

​

Comment

Ellie
                              Forum Member
                              Ellie correctπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
                              X