No announcement yet.

Queen of emoji's πŸ’–πŸ€΄πŸ‘Έ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deb my turn to scratch my head ..can't think what that is.....Cricket Man...πŸ˜‚
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

what about the thing that deb put on there. cricket bat and a guy with a beard?? or did deb just hit the keys and hit post by mistake
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Are you all taking the mickey out of Debbie? 😏😍😍
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          what about the thing that deb put on there. cricket bat and a guy with a beard?? or did deb just hit the keys and hit post by mistake
          As if I'd do that! 🀣

The 🌞 and 🍸 may be getting to me but it's a real one ! ( actually blame Stuart it was his idea !) Xxx

Comment

hey im on debbies side. i thought possible sunstroke but think she is trying to communicate.
            batman?

Comment

There was me thinking it was too easy and they were ribbing you, as if...

? Batman πŸ€”πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

i guess deb has fallen asleep. i dont know. bit of sun and a gin and she's off.

Comment

Siesta time (aka Pimms time) should soon finish 🌞 xx

​

Comment

Light weights πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

You know me too well Ellie and Denise ! Dozing in the shade ... Too early for Pimms ( now I've worked out its alcoholic !) but only just !

Your answers are totally genius πŸ‘ πŸπŸ§”

I hope respite is working out well for you Ellie and you're not missing your home too much.xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

ellies turn xx

Comment

OK, get your Thinking Caps on folks... (1st emoji is a big clue)

πŸ‘²πŸ§” πŸ• πŸ”

​

Comment

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Ellie This πŸš— us both slowly mad xxx

Comment

Is it mien camp?πŸ€”
                              Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                                Is it mien camp?πŸ€”
                                Nothing as obscure as that Janette xx

​

Comment

Working...
                                X