No announcement yet.

Queen of emoji's πŸ’–πŸ€΄πŸ‘Έ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought same but too late so Ellie's turn again. I was on the phone to a lovely friend and my 3 cats decide they want to kill each other πŸ€”
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Correct Ellie πŸ‘
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

OK, here goes...

The emojis are not depicting the title of the film, but some of its content - good luck!

🎬: β€πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ 🍽 οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦± 🦡 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 🌊🌊 πŸ”ž
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I was going to say goldilocks. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ I've got a problem I'm missing 3 emojies after the plate and cutlery. And if anyone says anything about me having missing bits then πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Comment

My brain is definitely wired differently to you guys. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
              I was going to say goldilocks.
              That's about as far away from the answer as you can get. πŸ™‚

​

Comment

The very famous restaurant scene from When Harry met Sally.

....the following line:: I'll

Comment

Have what she's having.

Doug xx

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Carpenter View Post
                    The very famous restaurant scene from When Harry met Sally.
                    I knew you'd get it Doug 😍😍😍😘

​

Comment

denise Here's what the others saw:

When Harry Met Sally (2).png

​

Comment

Oh I seeeeee! 🀣

Comment

Pac man, little chef, man, leg, fireworks, sea. ?????? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I can't wait for Ellie to explain this to matthew55 πŸΏπŸΏπŸ˜„
                            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                              I can't wait for Ellie to explain this to matthew55
                              Oh Linda, our Matthew knows exactly what's going on, don't you honey 😍😍😘

​

Comment

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Working...
                                X