Don't be shy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be shy

Go on post something. How's your day going? What's good to watch? How are you feeling? Anything else? It will set you freeeeeeeeee πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx
    ​​
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

I’ve started watching/rewatching A Touch of Frost. It costs Β£1.89 an episode but well worth
    it! ( how’s that for random?!)

Comment

Hi Matthew
      Convalescing from cancer surgery; trying not to trip over the dogπŸ˜…; and just finished catching up with Autumnwatch on BBC🍁😁

Comment

Originally posted by Olivia H View Post
        Convalescing from cancer surgery;
        Oh my days Olivia, whoever has your Voodoo doll has a sledgehammer, not a pin... 😟

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery.

Love Ellie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I've been making gifts for best costume re Halloween party. Friends are raising money for a me.

20211103_153133.jpg
          Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

On what I'm watching, my daughter was over the weekend and persuaded me to take out a Disney plus trial subscription.

So I am deep in Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars
            Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Thanks Ellie😊 have sent you a pm. X

Comment

shelly21 They are fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh goodness Olivia H I hope you recover quickly and feel better soon.

Hugs to you xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

shelly21 . They look amazing πŸ‘ πŸ˜˜πŸ€—x

Comment

Thank you Deb yes on the mend now, bit tired but otherwise doing good😊 xx

Comment

Working...
                      X