Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Exactly rosemary it doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Rosemary6NT
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    Problem seems to be rioting because people are demanding that they don't have to be vaccinated. Austria had said lockdown to those not vaccinated now the whole country is on lockdown. Germany, Belgium and Netherlands also having serious problems. When will this be over if at all.
    The world has gone mad. What is wrong with people? So simple to take precautions

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Problem seems to be rioting because people are demanding that they don't have to be vaccinated. Austria had said lockdown to those not vaccinated now the whole country is on lockdown. Germany, Belgium and Netherlands also having serious problems. When will this be over if at all.

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I've noticed all the events on TV ppl are not social distancing or wearing masks....but our infection rates are highest in EuropeπŸ™„πŸ˜·

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Lack of masks, social distance. Money talks I guess.

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Meaning...lack of masks?

@matthew55

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I wish! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Phew, from the heading, I thought you had Covid - don't scare me like that!! 😘😘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic Covoid today

Covoid today

Watching the game at Tottenham and you'd be forgiven to think it's all over. Yet the news from Europe is so different. What the heck is going on?πŸ“° πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜xx
Working...
X