• Show
Clear All

• Deb
    replied
    Thank you LindaB xxπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Deb hope it goes well for your mum...good to have someone 'in the know' who says it's excellent. I bet she loves it once settled in. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Thank you Mary C . We are very lucky that a close relative works in a care home and says it's excellent. It seems lovely so just hoping mum will settle.

So upsetting I can't help with her care but I will see her more as it has level access so thats a bonus! XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Deb
    Hi Deb, hope you find a decent care home that your mom will settle into .It must be hard for her to accept and you family.
    Best wishes
    Mary.x

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    'We'll be living it up in the Turks & Caicos πŸ›£πŸπŸ–πŸ§‰πŸ§‰πŸΎπŸΈπŸΉπŸ»πŸ₯‚βœ¨πŸ§¨πŸŽˆπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί no need for a FB group. xx'

I'm up for that....it will be party party party & down the local tooπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    If I could have one wish today it would be that we have a busy day on this forum. πŸπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘Œxx

​​​​​​
    ​​​
    I'm here! I've been a bit quiet because I've been sorting a care home for my mum ( not MND related care !) She's understandably very reluctant and its hard due to covid restrictions and my travel restrictions. We've lots of family support and we think we've got it....even if she's planning her escape !

The Turks and Caicos trip sounds fab ! πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸΉπŸ˜ŽπŸŒžbut I'd settle for meeting everyone down the local 🍺 Lots of love to everyone ❀ xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    replied
    Count me in Ellie / Linda xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Linda C21 We'll be living it up in the Turks & Caicos πŸ›£πŸπŸ–πŸ§‰πŸ§‰πŸΎπŸΈπŸΉπŸ»πŸ₯‚βœ¨πŸ§¨πŸŽˆπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί no need for a FB group. xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Imagine that day...a cure and we all agree to form a face book group instead πŸ™πŸ€”πŸ€“

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    If I could have one wish today it would be that we have a busy day on this forum. ​​​​
    ​​​
    My wish is that this forum didn't need to exist 😏😘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    well I'm here πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰
    Last edited by LindaB; 2 December 2021, 14:06.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    People making posts

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Busy in what way? matthew55 πŸ€”

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic Everything crossed

Everything crossed

If I could have one wish today it would be that we have a busy day on this forum. πŸπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘Œxx

​​​​​​
    ​​​
Working...
X