• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barry52
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2012

Thanks for sharing Kayleigh.

I was not aware of this recording and I am a Phil Collins fan. My daughter and I saw him in concert last year. His voice is fine but his mobility is poor (a bit like us) and he sat on a stool during the concert. His son accompanied him on drums and is very accomplished.

Barry x
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• Gillette
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2019

May I add something random to the mix?

I heard and saw this for the first time just this week. I'm not a particular fan of The Who but this makes me happy when I watch it!

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks8s1hC9y7c
      Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

• Terry
        Forum Member
        • May 2012

Hi Dina;

I am a fan of The Who, well a little bit but this cover is better than the original. So many ante.

Good to see people having a laugh and playing it well.

One for the ladies:- "The horniest man in the world"

"Konis Hupen" - Koni playing bicycle horns.... great fun. words and music: Horst Konrader, Austria, www.konis-hupen.at"KONIS HUPEN" - REMIX als Download: ht...

Love Terry
        TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Kayleigh
          Forum Member
          • Nov 2018

Ha! Ha! -You certainly know how to spoil the ladies Terry! Lol

And as I know you like sexy 'peroxide-blonde birds', here is a treat for you (warning: - rather skimpy attire!) ....

Love
          Kayleigh x
          Last edited by Kayleigh; 18 May 2019, 14:52.

Comment

• Kayleigh
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
            Thanks for sharing Kayleigh.

I was not aware of this recording and I am a Phil Collins fan. My daughter and I saw him in concert last year. His voice is fine but his mobility is poor (a bit like us) and he sat on a stool during the concert. His son accompanied him on drums and is very accomplished.

Barry x
            Hi Barry,

It must have been great to see Phil Collins in concert - he certainly has got many many hits to choose from, going back zillions of years! ... and I remember him singing on the 'Genesis' LPs that my parents played in the 1970s.

Do you remember him starring in the fIlm 'Buster'? (released in 1988) ....

I loved the film and I remember buying the soundtrack. My favourite track from the film is 'Two Hearts' ....

Love Kayleigh x
            Last edited by Kayleigh; 18 May 2019, 23:41.

Comment

• Barry52
              Forum Member
              • Mar 2012

Hi Kayleigh,

My parents played Frank Sinatra and Mat Munro when I was a teenager and of course it wasn’t cool to like your parents choice but now I can appreciate the quality of their voices. Music artists had to work the club circuits in the hope of getting a recording deal. Nowadays they appear on a tv talent show and end up with millions of fans on social media.

Love
              Barry x
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• Dis1960
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2018

Hope this one

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Doug Carpenter
                  Forum Member
                  • May 2017

May I chip in -

A different Stewart:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Doug
                  Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

• Gillette
                    Forum Member
                    • Mar 2019

This morning I need one of those songs that, when it starts, you just want to sing it at the top of your voice. This is the one that does it for me. When my sons were teenagers, if this came on the radio I would belt it out - and they would beg me to stop! I always told them that I wanted it played at my funeral because then they would know it was me in the box.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzpcN3vy_Q
                    Dina

Comment

• Deb
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2018

Thanks for posting this Dina. I love this song and I, like you, needed happy music this morning.

It also made me smile because I used to put the radio on and sing loudly to hurry up my boys in the morning so I could get to work. I used to say the slower they were the louder I would sing. It certainly got them moving.

Hope you're having a good day,

Love Debbie x

Comment

• Gillette
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2019

Hi Debbie,

I hope the song worked better for you than it did for me!

Oh, well, at least I had the result of my gene test today which was good news, apart from the usual caveat.
                        Dina

Comment

• Cramps

Psychotic reaction LIVE

Live from Norway during the 6 date tour of Europe 2006

Muleskinner blues

Last edited by Graham; 27 November 2019, 20:37.

Comment

• Terry
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2012

Hi Graham;

You're best one ever, I lasted listening for 3 minutes.

Hope things are as good as can be.

Love Terry
                            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Kayleigh
                              Forum Member
                              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                              Hi Graham;

You're best one ever, I lasted listening for 3 minutes.

Hope things are as good as can be.

Love Terry
                              Hello Graham and Terry,

It's good to hear from you again Graham - and when I saw the title of your post ('Cramps'), I thought you meant the ones that are double trouble (and if you are lucky enough TC, both your ears won't find these quite as painful!) LOL ...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FOSyZcQAcc

Love Kayleigh x

Comment

• Terry
                                Forum Member
                                • May 2012

Much prefer this one Kayeigh;

Official video for “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile RodgersHomework: https://daftpunk.lnk.to/Homework Discovery: https://daftpunk.ln...

Love Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X