My Mattinee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mattinee

I have found that my dreams continue after I wake up in the night. Like a film. Great when it's a good dream not so much when it's bad. 😴😁😘😀xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Sounds good Mathew xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

When I was tired I couldn't make out if I was awake or asleep. Now I've taken antihistamines and slept sooo well I still cant figure out if I'm awake. I'm all confused.
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Recently I have had a continuation of a previous dream like a series! 😁😴😋👀xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Wow that's weird. Can you manipulate your dreams? I've had some scary ones and have actually said in my dream "this is scary I'm leaving ".
          nice have a repetitive dream if it's good.
          Dreams are strange.
          😘

Comment

I can't manipulate but they are very lifelike. 🦖🧀💐💡xx

Comment

Matthew
              What if that's our real life and this is the nightmare?
              imagine if we could sneak into someone else's dream?
              I don't remember dreaming in a long time but then I'm not sleeping much 😳

Comment

Working...
              X