My Mattinee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mattinee

I have found that my dreams continue after I wake up in the night. Like a film. Great when it's a good dream not so much when it's bad. 😴😁😘😀xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Sounds good Mathew xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

When I was tired I couldn't make out if I was awake or asleep. Now I've taken antihistamines and slept sooo well I still cant figure out if I'm awake. I'm all confused.
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Recently I have had a continuation of a previous dream like a series! 😁😴😋👀xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Wow that's weird. Can you manipulate your dreams? I've had some scary ones and have actually said in my dream "this is scary I'm leaving ".
          nice have a repetitive dream if it's good.
          Dreams are strange.
          😘

Comment

I can't manipulate but they are very lifelike. 🦖🧀💐💡xx

Comment

Matthew
              What if that's our real life and this is the nightmare?
              imagine if we could sneak into someone else's dream?
              I don't remember dreaming in a long time but then I'm not sleeping much 😳

Comment

I had some weird dreams. I dreamt something was chasing me. I was in this building but my bedroom was in there. This thing chased me and I jumped out of the window and I ran back into the building. It followed so I ran faster. It just seemed to go on like that. Then I woke up.

I went back to sleep and I was back in Portugal. Lots of people in my house and I was trying to get them out but they wouldn't leave. Then the main house, we had two houses joined together, it sank. Basement and two floors just disappeared there was just the top of the house but the roof was missing.

Weird or what?!

Comment

Working...
                X