Best Wishes To All For Christmas 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Wishes To All For Christmas 2021

Christmas is almost here, and I hope we can all cherish the time spent with family and friends and enjoy the festive period.

I know that means different things to different people and for some, it can be a lonely time, so you all deserve a special hug πŸ€—, for others, it’s a religious festival with special meaning.

For all of us it’s a poignant time, no doubt about that, but let’s celebrate our achievements and show MND who’s the boss (even if only for a few days) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love to you all - stay safe 😘😘😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Ellie thanks and a happy Christmas to you and your family too Ellie xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

A shout out to all singletons on this national shut down. Roll on normality. 🐘πŸ₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ellie Merry Christmas and yes agree let's not let MND have the upper hand for the next few days.

We're here virtually for each other too so let's post when we can...πŸ€ΆπŸŽ… ho ho ho πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά 😘
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you for starting this thread Ellie . Wishing you and your family the best Christmas possible.

Christmas is always an emotional time but I hope we all manage to get some enjoyment and are able to spend time with loved ones.

Stay safe everyone. Love and Christmas hugs,
          Debbie xxx πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŽ„

Comment

I agree thanks Ellie for starting this post. Really lovely. Merry Christmas to everyone. Personally don't like Xmas but I know it means a lot to many many people. Enjoy your time with loved ones and friends.
            Had planned a trip to beach with my dog but looks a wet one. Wish I checked the weather before buying my ready meal for lunch thinking wouldn't be home!
            thinking of u all as always xxx

Comment

Best wishes to you all.

Comment

Happy Christmas to you all and all the best wishes for 2022.xx

Comment

Thankyou Ellie. I wish you all a good Christmas ( as good as it can be) and let’s put MND on the back burner for now. Let’s all enjoy what we can and make the most of the positives in our lives. Love to you all. xx

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a lovely time.
                    I'm afraid I'm still a big kid at Christmas.
                    2 sleeps to go.
                    Lucky to have our son here for 2 weeks and daughter with her husband for 5 days. It's been 6 months since we've seen them so it's extra special.
                    πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€—πŸ’•

Comment

A very merry Christmas to you all πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a good one and treasure every moment.πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸ₯‚
                        Diagnosed November 2019 with right foot drop. Now impacting left foot and getting weaker hands. Getting a bit unsteady on my feet and losing my voice. Determined to keep on living.

Comment

I have always loved Christmas although never got enough sleep running up to it.

We’re going to Liverpool today to exchange presents with some of my family. My son doesn’t have a car so he couldn’t come up to Radcliffe. The others have all been tested so feel safe. My son hardly goes out so fingers crossed there xx
                          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Thank you, Ellie, for starting this thread and for your kind and perceptive thoughts for Christmas.

May I wish you and your family, and all the courageous people here the happiest Christmas you can have.

For me, it will be the strangest Christmas ever: just like every other day, but with better wine.

Love and hugs to all

Doug xx

Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

Thank you Ellie for being Ellie. πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚xx
                              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                              X