No announcement yet.

Best Wishes To All For Christmas 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never liked Xmas but I do hope that all the people on here who have young children can take something from it, notwithstanding the circumstances xx

Comment

Hi everyone

im wishing everyone a very happy christmas. christmas eve and its a wonderful time of year. think i like christmas eve more than christmas. it takes me back to my childhood and waiting and listening for father christmas. trying hard not to fall asleep and then trying to get up without waking everyone else, getting a fright of our lives when me and my brother met grandad going to bed, and also hoping to open the curtains and being thrilled to see snow. i recall a lot of white christmas mornings and it really did add to the magic

seem to recall eating a lot of chocolate from all those selection boxes and then having to face a huge christmas dinner. a house full of family. a christmas tree and garlands and ballons hanging from the ceiling and then everyone watching tv and falling asleep. my poor nan doing most of the cooking and the thought of cleaning up without a dishwasher.

we will be sharing christmas with our children and for once i am not cooking christmas dinner - first time in 40 years.

love to you all. i will be thinking of everyone of you/

love, hugs and cuddles
      denise (lady G)
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

My fondest memory is waking up Christmas morning, and stretching my legs to the end of the bed to feel the weight of my football sock! βš½πŸ›οΈβŒšπŸŽ„xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ellie your cheerful and informative posts are always welcome, and as you have been in the same situation for so long, i am both amazed and humbled by your continued contribution. i wish you the best possible time over this festive season.
          Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

Happy Christmas Ellie, difficult times for all but so glad we have each other here xx
            Carer for my husband who was diagnosed with ALS on 15.12.21.
            Trying to think of only today and tomorrow
            Alison β™₯

Comment

Good morning and a Happy Christmas to you all.

Richard
              Richard

Comment

Wishing all in the MND/ALS extended family the best Christmas possible β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
                Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
                  Good morning and a Happy Christmas to you all.

Richard
                  Morning Richard and a very happy Christmas xx
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post
                    Wishing all in the MND/ALS extended family the best Christmas possible β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
                    Morning Rosemary, happy Christmas you and yours xx
                    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Merry Christmas all xx

Comment

Working...
                      X