Well done Rosemary.
    Wordle 210 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
    ⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    Richard

Comment

Rosemary6NT richard you two early birds have set the bar highπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€”
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Wordle 210 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
        ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
        ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
        🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4 for me...not so good as the early wordlersπŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒ
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I'm having a go now that I understand the game

Comment

I'm having a go. How can I get to my notification posts like this one without going to outlook. When I press on notification bell It keeps taking me to the message centre and I can't find the post

Comment

Hairbsb I not excatly sure what you are asking, but I think this may help. When you Log In to the forum page there is a box to tick saying Stay logged in. Tick that. From memory its better to tick the box before you put your password in and hit enter.

Hope this woks.
              Richard

Comment

Thanks. How do I see new replies richard

Comment

Complete fluke this morning. I haven't posted my total failures from the past few days as couldn't even get it in six tries. 🀣

Wordle 210 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
                  🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                  Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

Originally posted by GillB View Post
                    Complete fluke this morning. I haven't posted my total failures from the past few days as couldn't even get it in six tries. 🀣

Wordle 210 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
                    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                    WoW! Well done
                    Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

I am in hospital recovering from my peg yesterday. Must be the drugs focusing my mind 🀣

Comment

Wordle 210 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
                        🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                        BrilliantπŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸ˜‰

Comment

I am in hospital recovering from my peg yesterday. Must be the drugs focusing my mind 🀣
                          Get well soonπŸ™πŸ˜˜

Comment

Thanks LindaB

Hopefully going home tomorrow x

Comment

LindaB GillB I'm trying my best with wordle. I have two goes left haha. How do you show how far you have got as you have?

Comment

I'm going loopy. On my phone I am logged into the forum. At the top of the page it shows notifications with a number number in a red box. When I click on the red box it doesn't take me to the latest post. I keep on having to go to my Hotmail and clicking on the link. How can I just see the new post without having to do this?

Comment

Working...
                                X