No announcement yet.

Wordle (for any quizzers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

richard Fabulous play Richard - hope that success lessened the fatigue a tad, if even for a few mins. xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I have two words I start with. I usually use today’s word first but for some reason decided to use the other one. I could have had it in one but alas β€˜β€˜twas not to be.
      Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
        I could have had it in one but alas β€˜β€˜twas not to be.
        Look on the bright side - a hole in one means buying a round for the entire clubhouse 🍾🍷🍺🍹🍸πŸ₯ƒ lucky escape with us lot πŸ˜‚ xx

​

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
          A great way to start the day especially when I’m feeling fatigued before I get up πŸ™‚

Wordle 228 2/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
          🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
          Wow! Congratulations!
          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

5 today x

Wordle 228 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
            🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
            ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
            ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
            🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
            Carer for my husband who was diagnosed with ALS on 15.12.21.
            Trying to think of only today and tomorrow
            Alison β™₯

Comment

Wordle 228 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
              πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
              β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
              🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not bad
              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Welcome James πŸ‘πŸ‘ - you're here for the chance of a hole in one beer, are you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

​

Comment

richard looks like we have a winnerπŸ†with a 2 guessπŸ‘πŸ»
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Wordle 228 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
                    🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
                    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                    May I just say how proud I am that using an 'H' as the first letter for my 3rd try never even crossed my mind - either I loathe the word so much that my mind has erased the word from my vocabulary or, like I am in my dreams, my disabilities don't exist when I'm Wordling πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

May I just say how proud I am that using an 'H' as the first letter for my 3rd try never even crossed my mind - either I loathe the word so much that my mind has erased the word from my vocabulary or, like I am in my dreams, my disabilities don't exist when I'm Wordling πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
                      πŸ˜… never crossed my mind either to use the H word Ellie. ( denial ?) I got it in 4 although used F as my first letter on guess 3. XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Ellie πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€“
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          I got it in 4 although used F as my first letter on guess 3.
                          I'd never have thought of F either, Professor Debbie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ M or J were my choices. xx

​

Comment

Wordle 229 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
                            ⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
                            🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

a lucky 3 today
                            Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Back to normal for me
                              Wordle 229 4/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
                              ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
                              🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
                              🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                              Richard

Comment

Just lucky today

Wordle 229 2/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩🟨