• Show
Clear All

I thought today's was a tough one, plenty of head scratching needed. xx

Wordle 203 4/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh, and thanks again for introducing me to the world of Wordle LindaB πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Ellie Glad you're enjoying...I like that it's a quick fix😘😘 (because I have the attention span of a goldfish🐟)
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
          I thought today's was a tough one, plenty of head scratching needed. xx

Wordle 203 4/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
          ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
          ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
          🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
          Getting 2 letters 1st guess is goodπŸ‘πŸ»
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Not so good today
            Wordle 204 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
            🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
            ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
            ⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
            🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
            Richard

Comment

richard Me too
              Wordle 204 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
              🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
              ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
              ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
              🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
              Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Wordle 204 3/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
                ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
                🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tricky little wordleπŸ€”

Comment

I had to keep coming back to this this morning.

Wordle 204 6/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
                  ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
                  ⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
                  ⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
                  ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
                  🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                  Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

GillB you made it 😘

The double letters can make it harder IMO

richard Rosemary6NT πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

​​​​​​​There may well be days we'll run out of guesses😱

Comment

Wordle 204 4/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
                      ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
                      ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
                      🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                      The double letters can make it harder IMO
                      I guess I should have checked the forum for clues before doing the day's Wordle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ('ll know for the future 🀭) 😘

​

Comment

πŸ˜‚

Comment

I was given a false sense of my abilities after the first few puzzles. The truth is now being revealed
                          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

It's the luck of the 1st guesses I think...there will be times the word won't be found within 6....possiblyπŸ€”

People have tweeted about best words to use....letters most likely mathematically...I just think spend a few minutes light heartedlyπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

Comment

It's the luck of the 1st guesses I think...there will be times the word won't be found within 6....possiblyπŸ€”

People have tweeted about best words to use....letters most likely mathematically...I just think spend a few minutes light heartedlyπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰
                              Yes, I've given up trying to use logic to defeat chance

Comment

People have tweeted about best words to use....
                                Saps - they should get a life... πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X