• LindaB
    replied
    Ellie I bet you've secretly completed a wordle....😄😘😘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by richard View Post
    Haven’t seen the big yellow ball for weeks
    richard That's what you get for being a lazy bones, lolling in bed, concentrating so much on the Wordle that you miss the sunrise 😉😘

Leave a comment:

• DeeH
    replied
    We are doing the one day at a time.

But I always feel I little more positive at the new year.

One in the eye to the consultant who gave hubs the standard 6 months

17 months in now.

But tinged with sadness, as will this be our last year together.

So back to one day at a time.

All the best to everyone. Chat again in 2022.

Not seen the sun in ages but daylight still sort of appears around 10am

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    But, sure as eggs are eggs, the sun will rise tomorrow 👍👍 😘😘
    Where are you in the world that you can be so certain the sun will rise tomorrow? Haven’t seen the big yellow ball for weeks❤️

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I've never been keen on New years Eve either..along with lots of other people, I suspect. I never liked being forced to stay up late and then feeling obliged to kiss everyone !

As soon as we had children it was an excuse to order in lovely food and have an early night. It's a film and early to bed tonight and then take one day at a time !

Love, hugs and best wishes to all our wonderful forum family xxx😘🤗🥰

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    im with you matthew. ive always felt the same and could never figure out why eveyone would think it would be better, it was just a different number on the calender, it never was just the same old ****. we have each other and that is the main thing. a lot of people dont have that. i will probably go to bed early tonight like i usually do and with any luck the sun will come up like usual. one day at a time its certainly easier that way and we can all do that together.

together we are stronger just remember that.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I've never understood the rabid conviction that the next year will be better than the last one simply by virtue of being new. 😉😁😘😍xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I've always found New Years Eve a little sad...but usually go with the flow and partied in one way or another.
    This year I'll be home....best friend staying over....so will raise a glass and see in 2022....Jules Holland in the background 🍾🕛🎉🎉🎈

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Doggymama Thank you 💖

I'm the equivalent of The Grinch when it comes to New Year 😏 I don't know if it's saying goodbye to the old year or looking into my crystal ball to see what the new year might have in store for me, all I know is that NYE is my least favourite day of the year...

But, sure as eggs are eggs, the sun will rise tomorrow 👍👍 😘😘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    With the one day at a time rule the New Year is a no no for us sadly. 😢😁🤗👍xx

Leave a comment:

• WheelsOfSteel
    replied
    Must admit I will probably be saying "Happy New Year" through gritted teeth tonight, but I am counting the fact that I am still in one piece to see another year in as a win.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Thanks and a happy new year to you both, well as happy as it can be I mean xx

Leave a comment:

• Doggymama
    started a topic New Year

New Year

We have somehow got through Christmas and dreading the ‘Happy New Year’. A New Year and we have no idea of what’s ahead for my lovely husband. All I know is it’s not a happy one but will put big girl pants on and try to stay as positive as I can for him. I would like to wish you all a very peaceful New Year and thank you for the kind support you all offer. It does feel like we have joined a rather loving family. Thank you xx
Working...
X