Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last post 2021

Who is going to make the last post? 🤔👀📯🍾xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Last one up turn the lights out😇
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I went to bed. My TV packed in. I had a g+t by the light of the Christmas tree and listened to the peace and quiet and the occasional firework. When my cat decided I was more comfortable to sit on and decided to go to bed. Unfortunately my polish neighbours made a lot of noise until silly time when I must have fallen asleep.
      happy new year 🎉 every one XXX
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise we had lots of very big banging fire works in our neighbourhood last night so didn’t go to bed until it had all finished about 12.40 xx
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I live in a Muslim St. So Guy Fawkes and Christmas very quiet but they sure make up for it at New Year. 😁😀😂😍xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

There aren't any pubs around here. Lots of churches. So it's usually quiet perhaps traffic to the hospital next door. 🤔 😘😚

Comment

Maybe I should have said fireworks! 🎆🎇😂🤗xx

Comment

Oh yeah but I know what you mean. I didn't notice. 😆

Comment

Working...
                X