Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name that tune

"Is there anybody out there?" 🎢🎡🎼🎧xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

I don’t know the tune but watching xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

being an avid Bon Jovi fan I know they have done a song with that lyric... could be Hook me up from the Bounce album but need to listen to it to check!

Comment

Tip The Berlin.............
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I can name that tune in... I'm guessing Pink Floyd matthew55 xx πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Yep that's the group but what song or album? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸŽΆπŸ˜xx

Comment

Ooo youre a hard taskmaster matthew55 .

Never a pink Floyd fan so its a guess. Dark side of the moon xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€ž

Comment

And the winner you shall be πŸ₯‡πŸŽΌπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆxxx

Comment

Yep, from Pink Floyds' "The Wall" album.
                  Lyrics are my speciality, and they can also be found on Leo Sayer's "One Man Band" track from his Just a Boy album.
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.
                  Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                  Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
                    Lyrics are my speciality, and they can also be found on Leo Sayer's "One Man Band" track from his Just a Boy album.
                    Thats a wonderful album from the past. Am I right in assuming from your name that at some time you played β€˜ The platters that matter’?

Richard
                    Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post

Thats a wonderful album from the past. Am I right in assuming from your name that at some time you played β€˜ The platters that matter’?

Richard
                      Nah, never been a DJ, but I always pay attention to the lyrics of songs and have a good memory for them - helped by having to learn songs for amateur stage musicals and singing with a rock band back in the day.
                      I got "Wheels of Steel" from my favourite Saxon track, which seemed fitting as I guess most of us get around on wheels now.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Working...
                      X