🍿🌭🎥🎬Virtual Cinema 🎬🎥🌭🍿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we are in the back row 😉😜😘😍xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Me and you Matthew.😍
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        I hope we are in the back row 😉😜😘😍xx
        Purr-fect 🤣🤣🤣

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          I just watched The Courier
          I really enjoyed that, I'd watch it again. (Amazon)

Benedict is also in The Power of the Dog (Netflix), anothe film I enjoyed. xx

Comment

I recently watched The Courier....enjoyed. I've also watched The Power of the Dog.

It may be tricky to find a film for all....how about a classic? 🤷🏼‍♀️
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Virtual Cinema
              sounds great.
              LindaB I know what you mean. I'm only short and always found I couldn't see past tall people in front, since having my wheelchair I sit much higher and now get a great view, MND's not all bad 😉
              Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                It may be tricky to find a film for all....
                I guess it's like Book Club insofar as you won't please everyone, but it's good to hear what people thought about a specific film.

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                how about a classic? 🤷🏼‍♀️
                Knowing you, it'll be less The Sound of Music, more The Silence of the Lambs 😏😂😘

Comment

OK some suggestions:

Oh Brother where Art Thou (funny)

Dallas Buyers Club (drama HIV/AIDS and drugs)

The Conjuring (horror)

Old films all on Netflix (probably elsewhere too)

If anyone has a burning desire to watch a specific film just suggest??

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Loved the Dallas Buyers Club

Happy to rewatch.

Open to suggestions

LindaB

Lucky to have Netflix, Disney and Amazon Prime. Also a vast DVD collection

we could pick a genre or something
                    or pick a person to pick and rotate the "honour".
                    Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

LindaB I'll watch anything, me - just tell me what and I'll watch and opine 👍👍😘

Comment

I'm not watching wolves v arsenal. I'm totally ignoring it. Wolves are winning he's happy. 🙄
                        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

How does Wednesday 2nd March @ 2pm sound?
                          Oh Brother where Art Thou....on Netflix & Prime

I would have chosen The Dallas Buyers Club but thought some might find the theme a bit dark.

Views please 🤷🏼‍♀️👍🏻
                          Last edited by LindaB; 25 February 2022, 10:07.

Comment

Sounds great - I believe wifey has Netflix, so I will try to figure out how to use it by then.
                            Another feature could be having a live chat thread here while viewing?
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.
                            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Why so far away?
                              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
                                Sounds great - I believe wifey has Netflix, so I will try to figure out how to use it by then.
                                Another feature could be having a live chat thread here while viewing?
                                Good idea ppl can drop in and add comments during and after 👍🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X