Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Why so far away?
    Just for the 1st viewing. I wasn't sure how ppl would feel about weekends? We can see how it goes and tweak for next time?😉👍🏻
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Ok I will put it in my diary
      1st March pancake day. just thought I'd share that 🤣
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
        Ok I will put it in my diary
        1st March pancake day. just thought I'd share that 🤣
        😯2ND March....👍🏻😘
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I know we could have pancakes and watch a movie ok a day late but why not? 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
            I know we could have pancakes and watch a movie ok a day late but why not? 🙂
            Pancakes or whatever you prefer😉😘

Comment

Pancakes and icecream and its years since I had a chocolate flake. I'm a cheap date 🙂

Comment

I'm usually free on a Wednesday afternoons but have something on 2nd March, so can't join you. Great film choice.
                Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                  Why so far away?
                  Was thinking that this thread can be used for anyone who wants to watch a movie virtually with someone. I know weekends can feel long for some so give it a go...🌭🍿👍🏻 just post a shout out😉

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbycat View Post
                    I'm usually free on a Wednesday afternoons but have something on 2nd March, so can't join you. Great film choice.
                    We could change the date...maybe the 3rd?

Comment

Film I'm looking forward to seeing in the future 'Belfast' ...🌭🍿

Comment

LindaB
                        We could change the date...maybe the 3rd
                        Don't change it. I don't have Prime or Netflix (yet) but we have the film on DVD.
                        'We' have an extensive collection of DVD's, so extensive husband can't find it! (Probably because he has sooo many). So don't change the date, in case we never find it.
                        I will watch it later on the 2nd (if he finds it) and enjoy catching up on the comments.

I'll join next time.
                        Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post

Was thinking that this thread can be used for anyone who wants to watch a movie virtually with someone. I know weekends can feel long for some so give it a go...🌭🍿👍🏻 just post a shout out😉
                          Good idea xx
                          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Dammit - I was looking forward to this, but I now have a dentist appointment at 13:50.
                            I will probably watch the film later, but I do want to join you at these "virtual" viewings in the future.
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.
                            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

We could reschedule to tomorrow at 2pm???

Comment

Please don't on my behalf. You folks have fun.
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                                Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X