No announcement yet.

🍿🌭🎥🎬Virtual Cinema 🎬🎥🌭🍿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see something funny. Stop me jumping off the balcony. Have I had a **** day.
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/813...&clip=81562737

Anyone fancy watching this over the weekend?
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

That looks good. Will hunt for it. Well done you for finding it.

Xxx

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
          The Adam Project - “This film is: Witty, Feel-Good, Exciting.”

I’m in to watch it 👍👍 (after the 🏈 😉) 😘
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Yeah and I drive just like the woman in the trailer 😎

Comment

Saturday or Sunday? 🤔
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Sunday my daughter might turn up. Then again she might come on Saturday. If sport is on I don't stand a chance. It's just when I can squeeze it in. 🤔

Comment

Saturday or Sunday? 🤔
                  Saturday evening or Sunday for me but, if Saturday afternoon suits more people, I can watch it later, no bother. xx

Comment

Sunday....ok for me👍🏻

Comment

I don't think I can watch it. I don't have Netflix. 😩

Comment

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/813...&clip=81562737

I'm having a movie moment at 2:30....if you're free pop in....I'll be three rows from the back...central seat🍿🌭🍟🎫👍🏻😉

Comment

Am free some times, but would love to join in if it's s film I think I'd like
                          Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

I'm having a movie moment at 2:30....if you're free pop in....I'll be three rows from the back...central seat🍿🌭🍟🎫👍🏻😉
                            Really enjoyed that little bit of escapism. Ryan Reynolds smart mouth is always amusing...the same in every film.

kinda easy on the eye too🤓🙈🙉🙊

Cinema was quiet...💚

Comment

Pleasant and untaxing way to spend a late Sunday afternoon - thanks LindaB 😘😘

Cinema was quiet...💚
                              Yes, I was at the later showing, we had unexpected visitors - thought it would be rude if I sat with my headphones on 😏

Ryan Reynolds ... kinda easy on the eye too
                              He just gets better and better with age, I think 💖👍👍

Comment

Ellie. 👍🏻😘😘

Comment

Working...
                                X