🍿🌭🎥🎬Virtual Cinema 🎬🎥🌭🍿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

matthew55 did you like? 🤔👍
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Loved it ❤️🤗😘😍xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

matthew55 I looked for you and Ellie but you were both at the later screening🌭🍿🎬

😘
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Bit too teenage boys àdventure for us, had to switch the last few minutes off!
            Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

try 'Phenomenon' with John Travolta. 1995. May be on YouTube, £2.49 on Amazon Prime. loved this film. Comments ?
              Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                matthew55 I looked for you and Ellie but you were both at the later screening
                We were on a date 🤫

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Shame I couldn't watch it...I'll have to get Netflix! I like the look of it from the trailer.

Ryan Reynolds smart mouth is always amusing...the same in every film.
                  kinda easy on the eye too🤓🙈🙉🙊
                  LindaB I have to agree with you ☺

I like him in the film 'Free Guy' too & I love 'Deedpool'.....but that's not everyone's cup of tea!
                  Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Ellie Got the quotes to work whoop whoop 🎉
                    Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbycat View Post
                      Ellie Got the quotes to work whoop whoop 🎉
                      And how 👍👍 - even typed above the quote, impressive 😉😍😘
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Anyone going to the cinema today let me know & I'll try & make it. 🎬🍿🌭😉

Comment

Working...
                        X