Won’t be posting for a few weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes happy hols to you both x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thank you everyone. Taxi here soon so from me it’s ‘Over and out for a while’. 😀
      Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
        Thank you everyone. Taxi here soon so from me it’s ‘Over and out for a while’. 😀
        Question is will you still "wordle" now that you're addicted😄

Have a wonderful time😎🍹🌞😘
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

IMG-20220320-WA0000.jpg So far, so good. They gave my own electric scooter to ride through the airport, and fast tracked everything, Yay! I am now up a mountain.
          Hi, I'm Eddie.
          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel great stuff! Enjoy! x
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

WheelsOfSteel great photo. Well done you!!! 👍🏻🌝
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Which country are you in?

Comment

WheelsOfSteel

Lovely photo. Enjoy your holiday.
                  Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Fab pic Eddie - bonne vacances 😘😘
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan in Shrewsbury View Post
                      Which country are you in?
                      French Alps, resort called La Tania
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

Just spotted something. Zoom in on my picture above, and just past my shoulder you can see a girl.in a pink jacket in a wheelchair! Saw someone in one of those sit down ski Bob things they use in the Paralympics. Might see if I can have a go.
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Great photo. Enjoy x

Comment

Have a lovely time. Pretty sure you will without me telling you to.

😎 xxx
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Last day of this trip. Home tomorrow.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Lovely photo. I used to love skiing. Wasnt that good but just loved the snow and the mountains. Very therapeutic. ⛷
                                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
                                X