Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piglet thank you. Your kind words mean so much x

Comment

Happy Sunday. One of my beautiful fur babies (tripod) Kelsey Girl chilling on a Sunday
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Shadow chilling
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Chrissy likes to make out shes a tiger skin when not competing with me for my bed.
          Attached Files
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I'm not very good at downloading pics. 🤣
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise I am in love with chrissy what a beauty oh and a poser haha

Comment

Just had an emo breakdown as my daughter left and has no clue (I think to my impending diagnosis) breaks my flipping heart. Will have to tell her after Tuesday.

Comment

Hairbsb - it's awful isn't it? I remember telling my girls. But they are not daft and once things come out in the open it does honestly feel far less of a burden and not so upsetting. You know where I am if you need me (except I've been sleeping this afternoon - my new hobby) xx
                  Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

TinyLady did you have any dreams. Im all good now. Cooked an english breakky and i really fancied it. Had to leave the mushrooms as they were dancing all around my mouth and my tongue couldn't catch up

Comment

Hairbsb - dancing mushrooms eh? Can't stand them anyway.... I tried to eat a beefburger yesterday... it was awful, I don't recommend. Felt like I was shoving inch cubed pieces of tyre down my throat... not going to try that again 🤣
                      Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

TinyLady I shouldn't laugh but that's hilarious. I am literally laughing like a hyena on my own. I had a prune activia yoghurt and it was so thick it was like trying to swallow a sock (please don't try this) it's the cubed tyre that just tickled me
                        Last edited by Hairbsb; 16 May 2022, 01:08.

Comment

Hairbsb - we could start our own alternative recipe book. Cubed tyre for main with a sude of claggy moisturiser (mashed potatoes) followed by a sock for dessert. Yummy!! Let's see who chokes first? 😆

Comment

TinyLady you made me laugh again. Hahahaha . Let's hope that soft noodles don't cause any havoc tonight otherwise I'll be fuming

Comment

TinyLady we will give Gordon Ramsey and Heston Blumenthal a run for their money

Comment

Hairbsb- I had a steak pie. The pieces of meat were tiny and the pastry just a lid. But it did get totally stuck to my gums and inside my cheeks. My husband was worried and saying what can he do! I just laughed and said worst case I'll just stick my fingers in a get it out again 😆

I hope the noodles behave well. Not a fan of noodles and not sure they would be top of my list of easy foods... like swallowing worms 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X