Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heather R
    replied
    Hairbsb , hard diagnosis same as me, but take comfort in your beautiful cats, family, friends (including us on the forum), and sending love xx

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Hairbsb check out the thread Our pets!

​​​​​​​https://forum.mndassociation.org/for...82086-our-pets

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    She is lovely though! I hope the distraction has helped for just a moment this evening. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante What a little devil
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante holly has been through so much. You are such an amazing fur mummy. Ps I've attached a picture of kelsey girl in my neighbours house

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Our beloved animals are very intelligent and pick up on way more than we realise. They know when something isn't right and when we r having a good/bad day. I hope as I progress I can have just a fraction of my Holly's attitude and perseverance. The day after her leg amputation she was hopping about and within a week was running off lead and swimming. It was such an emotional time.
    take comfort from your cats and loved ones xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante Holly is a natural poser and a real beauty. I swear my shadow knew I was a bit unwell. My other black rescue cat. It's just the way he looks at me with those saucer eyes. Ps I love looking at pet photos x

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Hairbsb . Dont want to hog your post....so a final snapshot!!! X
    20210630_170445_resized.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    She is called Holly and has just turned 3. Her missing leg is due to a horrific attack 2 years ago . However she has bounced back and is such a happy dog. Nervous in certain situations but bloody amazing really! A very popular dog and I love her dearly. Pets are a lifeline aren't they. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    denise for sure. Such a strange feeling.

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante I love seeing photos of your fur baby. Whats his/her name

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Hairbsb I tried to upload a 1 minute video of her so excited and swimming and galloping about but after 17 minutes of upload waiting i quit!! I assume this is wifi speed issue? Not very technical. Am glad something made u smile anyway xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante that has made me smile

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Hairbsb am really sorry for your news you got today. I think even though someone suspects something awful its different again to actually receive the confirmed diagnosis. And the thought processes which comes. Am thinking of u.
    on a lighter note I just noticed your post that your cat is a tripod.... so is my labrador. The term "disabled" doesn't factor into her dictionary and she keeps me going. Xx 20220117_205142.jpg

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Oh no. I'm sorry that's dreadful news. You have to live your life the best you can. Make every moment count.
    love and lots of big hugs
    Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X