Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairbsb
    replied
    I have bulbar als. Currently sitting in a pub crying. Knowing I will leave my busband Clive behind and ill never see my children get married or have children.

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Hairbsb - helps to cut your finger nails 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    TinyLady I retrieved a French fry that was at the back of my tongue when I was sitting outside in the garden. I stood up like a bullet and coughed as hard as I could in the end i got my finger in and hurt the back of my throat. Disclaimer TinyLady and I do not endorse doing this

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Hairbsb- I had a steak pie. The pieces of meat were tiny and the pastry just a lid. But it did get totally stuck to my gums and inside my cheeks. My husband was worried and saying what can he do! I just laughed and said worst case I'll just stick my fingers in a get it out again 😆

I hope the noodles behave well. Not a fan of noodles and not sure they would be top of my list of easy foods... like swallowing worms 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    TinyLady we will give Gordon Ramsey and Heston Blumenthal a run for their money

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    TinyLady you made me laugh again. Hahahaha . Let's hope that soft noodles don't cause any havoc tonight otherwise I'll be fuming

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Hairbsb - we could start our own alternative recipe book. Cubed tyre for main with a sude of claggy moisturiser (mashed potatoes) followed by a sock for dessert. Yummy!! Let's see who chokes first? 😆

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    TinyLady I shouldn't laugh but that's hilarious. I am literally laughing like a hyena on my own. I had a prune activia yoghurt and it was so thick it was like trying to swallow a sock (please don't try this) it's the cubed tyre that just tickled me
    Last edited by Hairbsb; 16 May 2022, 01:08.

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Hairbsb - dancing mushrooms eh? Can't stand them anyway.... I tried to eat a beefburger yesterday... it was awful, I don't recommend. Felt like I was shoving inch cubed pieces of tyre down my throat... not going to try that again 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    TinyLady did you have any dreams. Im all good now. Cooked an english breakky and i really fancied it. Had to leave the mushrooms as they were dancing all around my mouth and my tongue couldn't catch up

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Hairbsb - it's awful isn't it? I remember telling my girls. But they are not daft and once things come out in the open it does honestly feel far less of a burden and not so upsetting. You know where I am if you need me (except I've been sleeping this afternoon - my new hobby) xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Just had an emo breakdown as my daughter left and has no clue (I think to my impending diagnosis) breaks my flipping heart. Will have to tell her after Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    denise I am in love with chrissy what a beauty oh and a poser haha

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I'm not very good at downloading pics. 🤣

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Chrissy likes to make out shes a tiger skin when not competing with me for my bed.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X