X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Shadow chilling
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Happy Sunday. One of my beautiful fur babies (tripod) Kelsey Girl chilling on a Sunday
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Piglet thank you. Your kind words mean so much x

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    Hairbsb glad your feeling brighter today. It’s ok to have the odd day when feeling lousy buts it’s so nicer to try to see the good and not to dwell on the not so good.(hope that makes sense😀) Here’s wishing you all with MND and Carers lots and lots of lovely positive days. You so deserve it.(I look after my husband) xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    shelly21 can't believe how hot it was today. It was stonking. Have a super get away. I really must book something x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    TinyLady you are funny and you are such a good friend. So thank you xxx
    Last edited by Hairbsb; 14 May 2022, 17:51.

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Hairbsb I am so glad you have managed to bounce back after such an awful day. You really are a tough lady. Like many have said here. We have to learn to adapt and find positives. Our perspective on life is what will define our time.

I had an amazing positive moment the other day... realised I will never have to take in and care for my mother in law 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    I have also had a lovely day. Gone away for the week with my husband and friend. Sun is shinning and loved being able to wear no socks and have warmth on my skin. X

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Had a lovely day with my daughter and her boyfriend who are down from uni. Was worried she would be worried about my speech. Haven't told her yet of diagnosis waiting till its official. She said ah mum don't worry about that. Really cheered me up seeing her and her boyfriend is lovely

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    denise yes we can x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Onwards and upwards. We can do this. 💕😘

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    denise I read he has blood cancer. All the poor little animals. One has to keep positive otherwise what does one have x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Deborah James and her attitude to life knowing bowel cancer is doing its worst. Shes an inspiration.

I know I haven't got mnd but it's TRUE we have to enjoy each day as much as we can. Take joy from what is around us. After all Putin, from what I've just read in the newspaper, is threatening us with nuclear weapons. We might not have as long as we think!

😘💕

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Heather R and I am grateful to you for answering my messages. Feeling part of a group is so important and to not feel alone so thank you all xx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Yes raging against our disease is of course a very natural feeling, but can take so much energy that I for one haven’t got. And being able to really appreciate what we still have (like your son), is so helpful to our frame of mind. I was recently feeling grateful for the technology of this forum, how it shows in bold which threads you aren’t up to date with, etc. I know some have criticised the technology of the forum, but to a real novice it seems amazing. Well where would be without the internet in general , much more isolated. And I am really grateful to the people who post on the forum with advice from experience, support and general humanity, thanks everyone xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X