Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairbsb
    replied
    To be honest my midriff is so skinny I don't think I would dare too.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Could contact the airport and ask. Letter from the doctor perhaps. Guess if you just flash your belly button they wont ask anymore questions.
    🌝

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Has anyone travelled abroad with a peg? Don't know what to do about the airport with explaining about water flushes and shakes. Have to go away after peg is fitted and all ok.

Leave a comment:

• WheelsOfSteel
    replied
    20220804_124812.jpg
    I'm still just about managing to go on holidays
    Our tour of the North continues.
    This is me at Richmond Falls yesterday.
    Hope you are all finding something to be happy about. ❤️

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Morning to all my really special friends this morning. The sun is shining, I've had a shake (not literally) and getting ready for work. There may be struggles but cuddles help, laughter is the best medicine, think before you speak (I can't but you get my drift), and as the presenter of Mr and Mrs used to say (can't think of his name) "Be nice to each other' x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Thank-you everyone. Tomorrow is a new day x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    GillB. Thank you. Only someone in a similar situation understands x

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    Hairbsb

So sorry you got the diagnosis we all dread. It does get easier with time but a huge shock nonetheless. I still veer from positive and good days to the depths of a big black hole. We are all here for you.

Sending you love and hugs
    🤗🤗🤗🤗 xx

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied
    Hairbsb the application was made for me when I was diagnosed. I had to follow up with a phone call (my daughter did it as my speech was poor). This is for Personal Independence Payment which is not means tested. I think I was fortunate as I received my first payment within days of my diagnosis. x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Bless you all. Onwards and upwards x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Hope I have a care team but no to anything else. Where would that come from? (DS1500)

Leave a comment:

• Claireflo
    replied
    Hairbsb sorry you've had such a difficult day. Hope you've got good support around you.

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied
    Hairbsb I am so sorry you got the diagnosis you dreaded. I try not to think about what I will miss as it is unbearable. I hope you were given details of all the support now available to you, eg DS1500, SALT team etc? x

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Hairbsb I'm sorry your faced with the sadness re what you may miss but I really hope you hang on to what you still have. You won't take the journey alone. We are here for you alongside your family. Xxx

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairbsb View Post
    I have bulbar als. Currently sitting in a pub crying. Knowing I will leave my busband Clive behind and ill never see my children get married or have children.
    I feel your pain. These are the thought we can all understand only too well. Sending hugs 🤗 🤗

Leave a comment:

Working...
X