Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    GillB. Thank you. Only someone in a similar situation understands x

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    Hairbsb

So sorry you got the diagnosis we all dread. It does get easier with time but a huge shock nonetheless. I still veer from positive and good days to the depths of a big black hole. We are all here for you.

Sending you love and hugs
    🤗🤗🤗🤗 xx

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied
    Hairbsb the application was made for me when I was diagnosed. I had to follow up with a phone call (my daughter did it as my speech was poor). This is for Personal Independence Payment which is not means tested. I think I was fortunate as I received my first payment within days of my diagnosis. x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Bless you all. Onwards and upwards x

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Hope I have a care team but no to anything else. Where would that come from? (DS1500)

Leave a comment:

• Claireflo
    replied
    Hairbsb sorry you've had such a difficult day. Hope you've got good support around you.

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied
    Hairbsb I am so sorry you got the diagnosis you dreaded. I try not to think about what I will miss as it is unbearable. I hope you were given details of all the support now available to you, eg DS1500, SALT team etc? x

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Hairbsb I'm sorry your faced with the sadness re what you may miss but I really hope you hang on to what you still have. You won't take the journey alone. We are here for you alongside your family. Xxx

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairbsb View Post
    I have bulbar als. Currently sitting in a pub crying. Knowing I will leave my busband Clive behind and ill never see my children get married or have children.
    I feel your pain. These are the thought we can all understand only too well. Sending hugs 🤗 🤗

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Hairbsb , hard diagnosis same as me, but take comfort in your beautiful cats, family, friends (including us on the forum), and sending love xx

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Hairbsb check out the thread Our pets!

​​​​​​​https://forum.mndassociation.org/for...82086-our-pets

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    She is lovely though! I hope the distraction has helped for just a moment this evening. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante What a little devil
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hairbsb
    replied
    Zante holly has been through so much. You are such an amazing fur mummy. Ps I've attached a picture of kelsey girl in my neighbours house

Leave a comment:

Working...
X