Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garden

It’s my first day in the garden this year so asked Phil for a piece of paper and a pen so I could give him a list of garden jobs 😊

well this is what he gave me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ He thinks he’s funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Janette x

I think hes very clever. You want to watch him hes very tricky. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise oh I do don’t worry about that lol πŸ˜‚
      Janette x

Comment

Nettie I love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Oh your husband is a comedian for sure Janette - super smart because I'll bet you needed a length of wallpaper for your to-do list πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is it strange to hear the word "husband" for your Phil? Lovely to hear that you're wanting things done for summer πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh yes he is πŸ˜‚ but it’s what keeps me going tbh πŸ₯° yes gave him a long list, he only managed one today πŸ™„

It does sound strange hearing husband 😊 I hope everyone else has enjoyed the weather today I wasn’t out long and caught the sun oops πŸ˜¬β˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž
            Janette x

Comment

Hilarious. Sounds like my tom always the joker. Yes superb weather and to actually take my socks off was heaven x
              Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Nette - thanks for the laugh! Sort of thing my husband would do too. They think they are so funny!!
                Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

shelly21 socks πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I’ve not wore socks for 2 years lol πŸ˜‚
                  Janette x

Comment

TinyLady yes always thinks he’s funny it can get on my nerves sometimes but always end up laughing πŸ˜‚
                    Janette x

Comment

Sounds like my hubby too Nettie . Glad you were out in the garden though. Its been gorgeous hasn't it ? XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

I think they’re all the same I’ve got better behaved grandkids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s glorious 😎 supposed to be raining here tomorrow though let’s hope not πŸ™πŸ» X
                        Janette x

Comment

Nette that is funny. Hope everyone enjoyed todays lovely weather, think that’s it for several days tho.☹️☹️Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                            It’s my first day in the garden this year so asked Phil for a piece of paper and a pen so I could give him a list of garden jobs 😊

well this is what he gave me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ He thinks he’s funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
                            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Working...
                            X