Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garden

It’s my first day in the garden this year so asked Phil for a piece of paper and a pen so I could give him a list of garden jobs 😊

well this is what he gave me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ He thinks he’s funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Janette x

I think hes very clever. You want to watch him hes very tricky. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise oh I do don’t worry about that lol πŸ˜‚
      Janette x

Comment

Nettie I love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Oh your husband is a comedian for sure Janette - super smart because I'll bet you needed a length of wallpaper for your to-do list πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is it strange to hear the word "husband" for your Phil? Lovely to hear that you're wanting things done for summer πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh yes he is πŸ˜‚ but it’s what keeps me going tbh πŸ₯° yes gave him a long list, he only managed one today πŸ™„

It does sound strange hearing husband 😊 I hope everyone else has enjoyed the weather today I wasn’t out long and caught the sun oops πŸ˜¬β˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž
            Janette x

Comment

Hilarious. Sounds like my tom always the joker. Yes superb weather and to actually take my socks off was heaven x
              Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Nette - thanks for the laugh! Sort of thing my husband would do too. They think they are so funny!!
                Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

shelly21 socks πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I’ve not wore socks for 2 years lol πŸ˜‚
                  Janette x

Comment

TinyLady yes always thinks he’s funny it can get on my nerves sometimes but always end up laughing πŸ˜‚
                    Janette x

Comment

Sounds like my hubby too Nettie . Glad you were out in the garden though. Its been gorgeous hasn't it ? XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

I think they’re all the same I’ve got better behaved grandkids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s glorious 😎 supposed to be raining here tomorrow though let’s hope not πŸ™πŸ» X
                        Janette x

Comment

Nette that is funny. Hope everyone enjoyed todays lovely weather, think that’s it for several days tho.☹️☹️Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                            It’s my first day in the garden this year so asked Phil for a piece of paper and a pen so I could give him a list of garden jobs 😊

well this is what he gave me πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ He thinks he’s funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
                            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Working...
                            X