X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto all above!
    Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

Ellie totally agree with all the posts about our lovely Ellie. She's a source of inspiration for me and I know she's always ready with sound advice & support.

Super smart & full of good humour too (not too shabby at quizzes & wordle)

Love you Ellie & clearly others do tooπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I can feel her blushing from here.
        πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

You’re an inspiration to us all Ellie. Thank you

Comment

Totally agree with you all, I’ve said it before that she’s always here for us ❀️ Thank you Ellie 😘
            Janette x

Comment

I'm also extremely grateful to Ellie for her advice and support. I would quite like to be like Ellie when I grow up (not got the balance to be a ballet dancer now, so plan B).

Ellie is so knowledgeable we are all lucky. But without the rest of you always messaging, chatting and sharing support then there wouldn't be an active community here either. So I think you all deserve a treat xx
              Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Ellie I would also like to thank you, you are such a strength to us all. You have been a huge help to me since I joined. You make difficult times that much easier for us all xxx
                Carer for my husband who was diagnosed with ALS on 15.12.21.
                Trying to think of only today and tomorrow
                Alison β™₯

Comment

A smart, humerous and sassy lady....who also has mnd, and gives it a thorough ass-kicking! X

Comment

Working...
                  X