Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb
    replied
    Well done Music man's wife for starting this thread. I couldn't agree more.

Ellie has so much empathy and understanding and will respond to any question with a sound and diplomatic response. I know you don't like praise, Ellie but we love and appreciate you xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• JamesW
    replied
    Hear, hear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She is a fountain of knowledge and has studied very hard over the years to educate herself about MND. We are very lucky to have such an informed person as part of our group. I have learnt such a lot from her since being here…… even if she does give me stick all the time 🀣🀣🀣

Thanks Miss Ellie 😘😘😘

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied
    πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Totally agree. Thank you Ellie for all your help and advice. xx

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    πŸ‘ πŸ‘
    I have to agree, always insightful, measured and informative thank you. I have definitely benefited 😘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Music man's wife That’s so kind of you, thank you from the bottom of my heart - I’m sitting here blushing 😳

As I always say, I just share my experience and knowledge, not to receive any thanks, but to help and support others.

That said, I very much appreciate your post πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• AngieCanuck
    replied
    Definitely agree! Thank you Ellie! You are always there to help and offer sound advice. This forum wouldn’t be the same without you.
    πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜Œ

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If only Ellie lived in Sussex she would be a national treasure 😁

Leave a comment:

• Music man's wife
    started a topic Thank you Ellie

Thank you Ellie

Just to say I really don't know what we would do without Ellie round here. I've just read another of her well thought out, informed and insightful replies to another member and I'm full of admiration.
    So thank you Ellie you are really appreciated xxx
Working...
X