Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olivia H
    replied
    A smart, humerous and sassy lady....who also has mnd, and gives it a thorough ass-kicking! X

Leave a comment:

• Doggymama
    replied
    Ellie I would also like to thank you, you are such a strength to us all. You have been a huge help to me since I joined. You make difficult times that much easier for us all xxx

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    I'm also extremely grateful to Ellie for her advice and support. I would quite like to be like Ellie when I grow up (not got the balance to be a ballet dancer now, so plan B).

Ellie is so knowledgeable we are all lucky. But without the rest of you always messaging, chatting and sharing support then there wouldn't be an active community here either. So I think you all deserve a treat xx

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Totally agree with you all, I’ve said it before that she’s always here for us ❤️ Thank you Ellie 😘

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    You’re an inspiration to us all Ellie. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I can feel her blushing from here.
    🙂😘

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Ellie totally agree with all the posts about our lovely Ellie. She's a source of inspiration for me and I know she's always ready with sound advice & support.

Super smart & full of good humour too (not too shabby at quizzes & wordle)

Love you Ellie & clearly others do too💕💕💕💋💋💋

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    replied
    Ditto all above!

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    Totally agree. I asked Ellie a while back if she was a doctor due to her massive knowledge of medical information not only about MND but general medicine. She told me she wasn’t! You are fab Ellie. So take it on the chin🥰🥰

Leave a comment:

• Claireflo
    replied
    I agree with all the above! I haven't been on this forum long but it doesn't take long to realise that what Ellie doesn't know about MND probably isn't worth knowing! It's so much more than just knowledge though, it's the humour, empathy and kindness that accompanies it. Thanks Ellie

Leave a comment:

• MMG
    replied
    I've got to jump on this bandwagon and give my thanks to Ellie too. xx Bless you xx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Ellie apart from your amazing knowledge about things, your warmth and kindness and humour, I really appreciate the effort you put in daily to answer people’s questions, looking up links for people, and typing it all with eye gaze. Very grateful, this forum wouldn’t be the same at all without you xxx

Leave a comment:

• Jane
    replied
    I agree with everyone above. I haven't posted much myself, but read this forum every day and am so impressed with Ellie's advice and support. We are indeed lucky to have her - thanks Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Couldn't agree more!! Hopefully Ellie isn't still beetroot red from when this post was started!
    Ellie right from my first questions and confusion with what was happening with me and not understanding my consultant letters, you were kind, helpful , patient and so damn lovely to me. I will never forget and admire all your time and knowledge and assistance you give every single person who posts on here. I hope you are aware of how much we all think of u and appreciate you. Have a treat tonight on us!! Thank you Ellie. Xx

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    I love this thread as Ellie helps us all with her knowledge, compassion and understanding. She is an amazing advocate for MND.

Thank you Ellie 💕 xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X