Socks off (again)πŸ˜€

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socks off (again)πŸ˜€

Morning πŸŒ„. Well its a full socks off week for me. Although I had to dunk my feet in cold water yesterday re being a bit swollen.

Thankful to a fab friend who donated a brilliant Aircon machine when we built or extension.

Hope all of you have a great socks off kind of week 😍
    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Why stop at socks?πŸ˜†
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      Why stop at socks?πŸ˜†
      Absolutely, I’m just in my Mankini πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

20220711_133112.jpg JamesW​​​​​​​ hope you've had a trim 🀣

Comment

shelly21 Lol…. Black &Decker strimmer came out earlier and I’m now as smooth as James Bond 😘🀣
          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

shelly21 Nice one hun 🀣🀣🀣
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I'm wearing a pair of Stephens short pyjamas. Nice in this hot weather until George decided he didn't want to sit on my lap and slide down my leg with his claws firmly attached. 😬😼

Comment

denise ouch!!!! Sadistic 🐈. I'm actually wearing a dress πŸ‘— for a first for me x

Comment

I've got frocks that just live on hangers. Think the moths will beat me to them. πŸ™„

Comment

I've found the nude photo..... knew I could hunt down a naked man still....

I'm socks off today too. In shorts and a t shirt. Usually it's a dress for me. I love this weather 🌞🌞🌞
                    Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Haha I sort of pictured you like one of those prehistoric cave paintings. Tiny lady hunting down a naked man brandishing a javelin, or the prehistoric version of a javelin. πŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Comment

Its lush isn't it. I've purchased 3 dresses in the last week. After the ladies suggested dresses for easier access to the loo I'm hooked.

Bit fed up with swollen feet though. X

Comment

denise - yes, that was me. Just like that with my trusty hunting partner (the cat) by my side....

Elsie Banksy will probably do a cave painting of it....

shelly21 my feet are always swollen and blue, whatever the weather. It's so annoying and uncomfortable isn't it?
                          Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Stephen's complaining his legs are aching. Probably dehydration. 🍻

Comment

denise - yes possibly. I hope it settles. It will be hard enough to sleep tonight in the heat.

Comment

Working...
                              X