Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Like' button: should it stay or should it go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Like' button: should it stay or should it go?

This poll is just to gauge our feelings about having a Like button.

It isn't to suggest alternatives and obviously only Admin can change forum content, so any result is indicative only.
    The Like button should STAY
    40.00%
    The Like button should GO
    60.00%
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

https://youtu.be/xMaE6toi4mk
    Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Next vote will be about Polls on the forum
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
        Next vote will be about Polls on the forum
        I like your thinking Eddie 😁😁
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I’ve never used the “like button”!🤔

Comment

I've never used the like button. On our special forum I think we all respect and appreciate each other's posts without having to like them. just my thoughts xx🤗😘

Comment

Can't remember if I ever used it! I think it's not really needed and if u post and don't get a like does that mean u have written crap?!
              Diagnosed June 2022. Confirmed MND which is currently PLS. Limb onset.

Comment

No requirement for a ‘like’ button on this forum. Just say it like it is…

Comment

Matthew liked the like button.
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Ellie has become power mad. 🤣 we could just not use the like button. We could add more buttons. How about 'exterminate'. What about 'whatever'. 'Not on your nelly'. 🤣

Comment

For those of us with little outside contact a like button gives the feeling of contact. Or am I just being very soppy.

Comment

Oh bless. Good point. 😘

Comment

deniseEllie
                          So should there be a "nice gentle hug" button. Or a "holding your hand" button. Or a "Sunny Autumn Morning" button.
                          I am very lucky that I have a beautiful view from my bedroom window. It has just made me think of when I was a child and I would close my eyes and put my hands by my side and pretend I was laying on a beach when I went to bed in my sleeping bag (as it was warm with my head inside too).

Comment

We could end up just pressing buttons and not sending messages 🙂

I was looking at a lovely view the other day and thinking about my dogs and my husband when we could all get out and really enjoy just the simple things.

🌝

Comment

Could we have a "send Chinook" button instead?
                              Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Working...
                              X