X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    I'll bet you are bored Dina

Any fun happening on the ward? There's only so much "I spy" one can handle!!

Mind you, with Sunday afternoon visitors piling onto the ward, you may have some distraction in people watching - then wanting the noisy rabble to leave and for peace to resume...

Hang in there.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    I'm afraid that it controls my life, to a certain extent, Dina,

I trust that you have finished your lunch by now.

I have done seven moves in my online chess games, just thought you might be interested.

Also played,, You're Gorgeous by Babybird, to one of the cafe girls that is getting married in ten days.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Gillette
    replied
    That was brilliant, Terry. I particularly enjoyed all the references to wind! Who knew it could be so fascinating?

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Dina,

Shame you couldn't get outside earlier on.

Quite a exiting morning, got up just before ten, trapped wind problems. Bit rushed as wife has running club from our gym at twelve.

Sat on loo, and a bit of wind flowed. Had breakfast watching a bit of a program on. HMS Belfast, I knew you would be interested.

Straight back to loo, wind there but couldn't get any out. Cleaned my teeth and had a drink, still no movement in the nether regions. Getting late and said to wife that I will have to stay at home, so she got a few things ready for that.

I have a wash and dry loo, so just blow drying bum and some wind popped out.

So now sitting down at the gym drinking coffee waiting for my wife to come back from her run to take me in gym.

Hope you can get out and away from your room and it's not too hot.

You did ask.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Oh dear!!

But it's very understandable. Boredom to an active brain is terrible.

I'll help if I can with a tale or two. Tell me, if the stories were films, what classification would you prefer. Answer via PM as will be the stories.

Thinking of you.

Doug x

Leave a comment:

• Gillette
    started a topic Becoming a tad bored.

Becoming a tad bored.

Good morning all.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here at Wythenshawe Hospital. The only cloud on the horizon is that I am getting a bit bored. My arms and hands are not playing nicely so everything is taking more effort: washing my face, brushing my teeth, lifting a drink and picking things up off my over-bed table etc.

I'm sure that some of you have interesting and/or amusing tales to tell. Well, your luck is in! You have a willing audience, waiting with bated breath. Actually, I'm so fed up you could tell me boring stories, if you like!
Working...
X