Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For ideas Panniertank look at

theramppeople.co.uk/wheelchairramps

I couldn't manage to copy a hyperlink so can you type this address into your browser.
    Good luck, Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Do you know the name of the charity for your profession ?if so you could apply for assistance ,see if they could get you a stand chair, to stand you up right

Comment

Hi Streetwise, thank you for your response. My OT is arranging a riser recliner chair. I have never been aware of a charity for my former profession and I have been retired for the last 3 years. My current problem is that my walking and balance have suddenly worsened so I haven't got the confidence to get out of my house. As stated before , my driving is totally normal but I haven't got the confidence to walk the short distance to and from my car door on my sloping driveway. And I can't get the 4 wheel walking frame in and out of the boot etc.

Comment

to be honest we wouldn’t of known my mothers if we didn’t get a free magazine called The Law Gazette Because she was a member of the Law Society, it’s one very small charity that had one tiny advert in the magazine but it helps and has been helping people in the law in the UK for years, A lot of charities do not advertise in the media.

Comment

Working...
          X